New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Soldato
OP
Just an update on how well we are progressing. Below is a list of race and class combinations we still need for the guild achievements. Stay classy.

If anyone is wanting to try the game for the first time or is thinking about coming back into it, then please let us know. We welcome any experience from novice to veterans alike. If you want to join the best guild ever:p then join OcUK..

ORC
MAGE

TAUREN
PRIEST
HUNTER
DK

TROLL
PRIEST
ROGUE
WARRIOR
HUNTER
MONK
DK

BLOOD ELF
ROGUE
WARRIOR
WARLOCK

GOBLIN
WARRIOR
HUNTER
DK

PANDAREN
PRIEST- droolinggimp has started one..(Thramill)
ROGUE
WARRIOR
MAGE
HUNTER

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Can I remind everyone in the guild and those who are thinking of starting up etc to visit the guild forums

http://ocuk.elbulus.co.uk/index.php

and register your character on there. Also..... please visit the page below and fill in the details of your main character

http://ocuk.elbulus.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17

I am wanting to get a good idea of the active members and see what class/race mix we are missing to get the Stay classy and profession achievements for the guild. Its all about the looms for your Alts.:D

Soldato
OP
Wed 27th nov. 7pm..... walk into OG? meet in Razor hill and a nice walk inot OG and advertise our new lvl 25 guild.. Might get some interest, in fact it will get interest,.

Sign up on event in calender in game. If we get enough we will go ahead if not we can do it later in week. there is no rush.. All levels welcome BUT YOU MUST WEAR TABARD..

Rules:
No swearing
Respect OcUK Brand ( you are advertising the company as well as the guild remember :lol: )
We will (should) walk information..Tanks-DPS-Healers with GM upfront. (me :D )

Soldato
OP
Well I have gone and purchased a new wow account.. £4.. not bad. Set up RAF and have a Tauren Warrior and Tauren Pala on the go now. Just off out but when I get back im getting them to lvl 10 and get boosted with some other guildies

Soldato
OP
Im sure there should be some one on line. I wont be able to log to invite you as I'm about to got to bed.. Long day ahead tomorrow.,

The Guild is still going strong. plenty of 90s and some creeping up on that level. Still a fair few around 20/30/40 etc. Normally enough people from all levels ranges to get a dungeon group together. I managed to get into Outland yesterday and now questing in Zangmarsh. Cant wait to get to Shadowmoon. I love that zone.

Soldato
OP
Ok guys I have decided to clear out the guild somewhat. Now the numbers have steadied out it is time to possibly remove the non active player base and that way we will see whos who and all that shizz..

I have not taken any action yet as I have added some info to the guild on the guild tab in game. Please take a look.I will update the OP with new info anyway.

Soldato
OP
Hi Glacious. I know Rain is an Officer, the only one anyway. If he is still playing maybe he can pop in and suggest some things. I do think a good clear out is needed and I would LOVE to get a raid going sometime soon. If we do I can always bring my 90 warrior back over. I will certainly ask you for help and info. We can chat in game later if you want too.

Soldato
OP
I should be on tonight keep an eye out for Ragnash or Bónjella I should be on from around 10pm ish (Got an open day at work will 7.30).

If you do a /w OCUK you should find someone on I think most people who are still active can invite.

On a side note maybe the leadership of the OCUK Horde guild should be transferred to someone who is more active on the Horde side as the current leader appears to have jumped ship to go raiding.

I really enjoy the company of the people who are left in the OCUK guild a good group of mature and social players be a shame if that died out.

I have just noticed your post there. I do apologise for my lack of logging in the guild with. Xmas is busy for me and now its over I will be on more. As for my Main, I just wanted to get experience but now some sort of ball is rolling regarding raiding with our current OcUK guild I will be bringing him back to OcUk.:)

I dont want this to die out like anyone does it will keep going once we have a clear out and get some events started up, like raiding and helping members gear up ready for it.

Soldato
OP
Hi. I have changed the privileges in game for all to invite. I am still with the guild. I have made a post about why I was a little inactive above yours. I will consider handing over the GM spot to anyone who is willing to have a good go at this. I did primarily set up the guild just to give returnees the chance to see if they would like to resub etc and also to new comers too.

Soldato
OP
Yeah I noticed that too Ebulus, not sure why. Maybe people feel as though its not warcraft enough or something. Anyway. I am in the process of making a website on Enjin just for organising Raids and general banter. Nothing too heavy or complex and I don't want to come across as though I do not appreciate your efforts by the way. You have helped out but unfortunately not many are taking advantage of the offer you gave us.

Anyway.. I have cleared out the Guild bank and organised it somewhat. Also there is a few spots for managerial work within the guild. Judging by the numbers logging in and also the more activity on these forums I think we could get a couple of 10 mans going or one bigger group. So, I think we could do with a couple of Officers and a couple of Raid leaders too. If one isn't online the other could be and it would help getting raids together.

So who wants in.

Soldato
OP
:D

Mr Woogie. Thank you for coming along to your interview. Now, what can you bring to this company and why do you want to work for us?:p

Mr Parmesan. Thank you for coming along to your interview. Now, what can you bring to this company and why do you want to work for us?:p

Soldato
OP
Woogie you said you wont have time to raid lead and organise, does that mean you wont be raiding or wont have time for leading raids?

Edit: OT when I boot up WoW my hard drive is going mental and takes a few seconds more to load to the game. I have just checke dthe drive and it seems pretty much all my WoW folder is fragged loads. just defraging now and all being well it will improve somewhat.

Soldato
OP
If you are running raids and want an extra dps then drop me a message ingame via BattleTag. My details are in the BattleTag ID thread and in here somewhere. Always happy to dps. Currently a 532/527 dps/prot warrior but I think you have enough tanks for reading this thread lol.

I took ownership of my guild last night following discussions amongst our management team. Our existing GM was too interested in his own alts than running the guild so he was made to step down. We are now starting a bit of recruitment and restructure to build the guild up and see where it takes us.

Droolinggimp I had the same thing with my WoW folder. Moved it to my main SSD and it is much better. Seems that the disk is accessed a lot during play and it frags it really easily.

unfortunately I don not have an SSD. I have two normal drives and WoW is on the one that Windows isn't on. Just defragging now. Taking ages, stuck on 8% as normal..:rolleyes: 3 hours left to go.

Soldato
OP
OK Azraeluk, if you want to you can start a thread or two on the wow forums or MMOchampion. (I think thats what its called) You can be recruitment officer :)

Just make sure that you mention some of us including me have not done endgame stuff apart from LFR so in that respect myslef and maybe a few others are newbies to this raiding lark. So patience is really needed in our guild haha

Back
Top Bottom