New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

In between organising and recruiting members how about getting some guild achievements done?

It will get us together and be fun. We need a fair few even the Classic Dungeon MAster is not completed yet (King of the Dire Maul,Stratholme,Sunken Temple and Blackrock Spire are still needed) Same goes for the Vanilla Raids. I am sure we can get a few peeps together to complete those.

We are going to get some dates and trims set soon for our first raids. We are not sure what route we will take whether it be 10m normal or HC or flex if we get a few more wanting to raid with us. We do need a raid leader as soon as as well. So if anyone is up for that please post on the guild website which is here . you may have to register before posting in there..

I was keeping that for raiders for when we start to do guild raids but after actually seeing my own repair bills, (i have not used guild repair yet) i thought sod it.. I shall update that when i log in next time tonight/.

I have been working this weekend so no time to log in but off now for two days. We are wanting a raid leader and I had an app form submitted the other day on the website and it was Woogie and he said he could be a raid leader so all being well next time he is online we can start to organise a raid. I too want to start raiding and the way things are going there are quite afew of us who have got to 90 and have geared quite well on the TI and in LFR so things are looking good.

I have set up a raid for Sunday. SoO. I have been asking around for people to see if they fancy giving us a go. But no luck as of yet. I do have a few friends one of which is a healer. What make up do we need for SoO?

If I can manage to get myself a cheap 2nd monitor I will gladly 'try' to help out with raiding and leading etc for us all. I could always print out notes and tactics etc but for some reason prefer to look on a screen :-/

Back
Top Bottom