New World MMO

Caporegime
It's the genre, cookie cutter is what it is. Unless it's EVE in which case you have the same people playing since 2003 it's impossible to get into as a new player. But EVE is a special case.
I returned to eve in 2020 with a fresh account, my 3rd time returning and it was easier than ever.
I was in a 0.0 alliance after about a month living in feythabolis doing loads of fleet pvp.
https://zkillboard.com/character/2115650112/ as seen by my kill log.

I lived in empire for a month doing exploration, find WH to nul, do exploration there until you have hundreds of mil of loot, go back to empire through same wormhole drop of your loot, head straight back.
I could make hundreds of mil in a few hours even as a fairly low skill noob.

after a month I went and joined a nulsec alliance in feythabolis and the rest was easy, still mostly did exploration for loot though until I had good BS skills for ratting.

I was upto having a thanatos before I quit, at one point I had enough ISK to buy a mothership but spent it mostly on skill injectors instead

SPG

SPG

Soldato
EVE is one of those games I want to like but it feels so disconnected to me somehow.

I enjoy reading all the shenanigans that go on though for some reason.

Associate
What server are we all joining. I'm guessing there are European servers. I can't play until tomorrow. And if we are in the same company do we have to be in the same faction or whatever?

Associate
How do you get 2 weeks refund option for this?

It's beta, Steam will only have issues with a refund if you play for more than two hours while the game is live. Lots of people on Steam hated that betas would count towards playtime, so Steam changed this.

Lots of changes since last year's beta.

So have all the survival features been ripped out entirely?

Pretty much yes.

Just to add the game goes live later today. The pre-install went live last night on Steam.

NewWorldFans.com | Builds, Guides, Database & Tools for Amazon's New World MMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom