Newbie needs new motherboard and case with psu

Associate
OP
i cant find f6 on gigabyte site not for AB350M gaming maybe there is one for the AB350 gaming unlesss im being stupid.My motherboard has the letter m on the end of the number unless that makes no difference.Do you ever go of line haha.

Soldato
i cant find f6 on gigabyte site not for AB350M gaming maybe there is one for the AB350 gaming unlesss im being stupid.My motherboard has the letter m on the end of the number unless that makes no difference.Do you ever go of line haha.
Checking the m board now - but typing on a 7inch Nexus.

I get alerts on screen when I'm working (forums in corner on second screen). I'm watching the depressing events unfold in London in bed on TV at the moment so using my tablet reading news feeds at the same time.

Soldato
Sorry, yes F4 is latest for the micro version of the Gaming 3.

That update came out on the same day as the F6 on the larger ATX board - so it's just as current.

But to clarify use the F4 BIOS for your B350M board.

Associate
OP
wicked thank you.Its terrible whats going on and it needs sorting some how,i fear its only going to get worse.You have been a great help thank you,i will install everything else tomorrow

Soldato
Windows gone all purple for some reason.i will try a new install now pc is all sorted.
Sorry, you've lost me?

The PC is built, but the Windows install went south?

Did you monitor CPU temps in the BIOS before install?

And did you touch any memory settings - e.g. the XMP?

Associate
OP
Windows is working fine.everything else you have said is way above my head.I have installed Ryzen naster and its saying cpu temp 30 degrees.screen has a purple colour instead of the normal ble.

Back
Top Bottom