Newcastle Utd, Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he breaks up the play, hes blocked off the line already this game. would you rather he was upfront. to be honest you'v got a lot of sorry <insert player name> for a <insert position>

I would rather he wasn't at the club. We have better defensive midfielders to do that sort of thing and better attacking midfielders for the other side of things. I simply don't see where he fits in and see it as money that could have been much better spent.

No passion, Pathetic.

I personally thought there was a lot of passion. The Mackems were the better team, but we showed good character to equalise.

I agree with you on the negative tactics arguement, we just aren't good to watch these days. I also agree that the tactics aren't working very well.

Paul

How he can play the wingers on the wrong sides baffles me.

He is Roeder and Souness all over again.

The players didn't know what they were supposed to be doing! Not a good sign at all.

Who did the Newcastle fans want as manager? All I've heard so far is how bad the football is and how Sam isn't the right man for the job. Who is? Who do you think your club could attract with a board that sacks it's managers for fun and fans that boo every poor performance and expect results straight away?

Give him time and judge him at the end of the season. He performed miracles at Bolton with pretty much the same squad that find themselves at the bottom of the league this season. What makes you all believe he can't do the same for you?

I thought your fans were meant to be some of the the best in the country but the way you all act when you're losing is pathetic. Newcastle might as well play away from home for all the good you do your team. Get behind them and sing when you're winning and get behind them and sing when you're losing.

The point is he didn't do ANYTHING with Bolton did he? What did he actually win with them? Kept them in the Premiership? Occasionally into Europe where they went straight back out again, Nothing at all.

Nothing to suggest it's worth waiting to see the SAME boring long ball tactics he used with them over the years.

EDIT - West ham THRASHING Derby , just like all and sundry have done this season... except us!

Last edited:
The point is he didn't do ANYTHING with Bolton did he? What did he actually win with them? Kept them in the Premiership? Occasionally into Europe where they went straight back out again, Nothing at all.

Nothing to suggest it's worth waiting to see the SAME boring long ball tactics he used with them over the years.

bolton are a little smaller than newcastle mate, you cant directly draw comparisons, he got them in europe.. do you want to be in europe? because if he can do it with a smaller club im sure he could do it with such a high and mighty club like your own..
he needs time, stop spitting ** dummys out about it. no wonder the players never win you anything, half you dont deserve it with your appauling attitudes.

He did it with bully boy football and long balls which i'd rather NOT see at NUFC, as would the majority of NUFC fans.

Besides, they got thrashed in Europe, as bully football doesnt work there.

Well I wasn't impressed with the performance today. It's sad that it took 60 minutes and a goal down before we started playing football. However, it's still far to early to start dumping on Big Sam.

Panzer

Happy with a point yesterday as they should have been 2 up at half time if they weren't so crap. Overall two awful teams playing awful football, happy with the point. Still unbeaten at the stadium of plight.

some of the sam bashing here is pretty laughable me thinks. give the guy time, hes made some good signings he just needs to get them playing as a team and wanting to play for the club properly.

newcastle fans want trophies but also want to watch attacking free flowing football - both will never happen under SA but more importantly it's also unrealistic to think any manager can come and perform miracles with the squad they have.

management probably thought they made the right appointment in SA in order to shore up the defense but forgot that the geordie fans don't want to watch the style of football SA adopted at bolton.

if i was ashley i'd take my money and run, he's got plenty of it but he's on a hiding to nothing owning that club.

Love this pic,shows just how down to earth Mike Ashley is.Pic was taken at the Sunderland game which he sat in with the Newcastle supporters:

beefymikeashleydi8.jpg

Love this pic,shows just how down to earth Mike Ashley is.Pic was taken at the Sunderland game which he sat in with the Newcastle supporters:

beefymikeashleydi8.jpg

dont u find it a bit erm, embarassing? ashley looks like hes just trying to make friends, i guess he was dubbed a recluse, and recluses dont usually have friends.. so maybe hes having a midlife crisis and his psych recommended he gets out a bit more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom