Newcastle Utd, Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe with that £500 they could buy them some more clothes, preferably clothes that come in paperbags, those paper bags could then be used to wear over their heads.

Wow a Brand new back 4. Can't believe it!!! And we have back up!!

Bye, Taylor, Rozehnal, Jose Enrique, Cacapa, Faye

Big and physical. Can't see us being pushed round and we be very hard to play against. Teams are not going to enjoy playing us with the brute force we got now :)

lol am in shock a Newcastle boss who went away and baught 5 defenders!!! in the summer and some of them are complete bargins. Cacapa and Rozy!!!

Edit Also most of the player he baught are very head strong. 2 former captains.

Last edited:
good result yesterday and owen is almost "match fit" :p

Was funny to see bramble play against NUFC, two handballs I think? Good to know its for the opposing team this time around :cool:

Yeh, bramble... what a legend (for all the wrong reasons) :)

Owens "match fitness" is good news for england i guess...we will see. Better news for newcastle though.... club before country :p

All good stuff being a newcastle fan.. good times

p.s. liquid is as hideous as blu bambu :p cooperage is the way forward

Great News at zoggy five year deal :) Been one of our best players so far this season.

This 2 week break has came at a great time. Give Sam a bit of a rest. Bit of training and time for people to come back from injuries :)

Moral must be sky high. Our best start to a season in 4 years!!!!! :cool:

What a player Habib Beye seems to be. Yet a bargin again. Could easily picked up man of the match along with Harper and zoggy

Was also nice to see Enrique are 6mil defender return from injury and get 20min

Barton retunring to full training is great news. His first competive match for the Toon VS City his old club on Saturday, 29 Sep? anyone

What a player Habib Beye seems to be. Yet a bargin again. Could easily picked up man of the match along with Harper and zoggy

Was also nice to see Enrique are 6mil defender return from injury and get 20min

Barton retunring to full training is great news. His first competive match for the Toon VS City his old club on Saturday, 29 Sep? anyone

I always remember beye playing for Marseille against the toon and being one of there defenders that did a pretty good job marking a certain Mr Shearer , Miles better than carr he has more pace more strength is better in the air and is just a better defender :p Enrique will be a good signing i think but will have to learn the english game more which under Big Sam he is sure to do .

I still prefer us to play 442 because in the games against Villa and West Ham for example we got overrun in midfield and both teams had far too much of the ball at times and i am not sure we have the right players for 433 .

I still prefer us to play 442 because in the games against Villa and West Ham for example we got overrun in midfield and both teams had far too much of the ball at times and i am not sure we have the right players for 433 .

I know the game was effectively won but when we switched to 442 with Martins and Smith up top we looked a lot better imo.
A 442 with Barton and Butt in the middle would be my choice.

A 442 with Barton and Butt in the middle would be my choice.

Some hard tackling there :eek: barton-butt or butt-geremi or barton-geremi wouldnt mind any combo and i dont think martins should be too downcast because he will have plenty of chances starting games and same goes for smithy playing upfront because owen and viduka will both miss games but hopefully not that many .

me and my mate (he's a leeds fan) were talking about Toon debts the other day, both agreed we could fold like leeds but still actually seeing that article gives me the shivers, we could have been the new leeds:eek:

Well chuffed this morning beating spurs like we nearly always do!!!!!:eek:

Think we scored more goals vs them than any other prem team.

Win our game in hand and we move 4/5 wooo hooo.

Barton got a run out for 20 mins all good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom