*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

I mean individual players, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic etc.

Thought it might be a nice little statistic to track. Golden Boot et al

Here's mine :)

australia-100.png

australia-25.png

LOL i think i should have maybe mentioned that i was planning on using the offical team logos rather than custom ones :D

Hencore, you up for doing the "Top Scorers" thing I mentioned, or would you rather I did it.

Thinking about it, I'd quite like to do it, but considering you have the league table, it'd be good to have it centralised.

Ill do it for now mate to keep it central and i can just rip it out of the goals scored from the table, but if your up for helping out as soon as i get organised I can share out some work? same with you TimBrad

Sounds like a good idea to me. Individual league top scorer and then a combined one. Are we going to have a cup competition? Either one cup with all teams involved or 2 separate cups for each division?

Also, if we did, there are only 28 players, so this wouldn't work out evenly, so some people would be given a bye. So the format could be 2 groups of 4 teams and 4 groups of 5 teams with the top 2 going through (12 teams). In the case of the 5 teamed groups the top 3 qualifying giving the last 16 entering a knockout phase.

Will be quite a bit to record after the game, not sure if people will be arsed to do it, I presume they'll forget too if they've just lost 6-0 :D

I can do it though. I presume most won't even read all these posts so they won't be aware.

Ill do it for now mate to keep it central and i can just rip it out of the goals scored from the table, but if your up for helping out as soon as i get organised I can share out some work? same with you TimBrad

To clarify, we'd be after goals scored by players on each team, sorted in a table to have a "Golden Boot" award.

A.Frei - B.Dortmund - aeT - 13
O.Martins - Newcastle - da mic - 10

etc

Will be quite a bit to record after the game, not sure if people will be arsed to do it, I presume they'll forget too if they've just lost 6-0 :D

I can do it though. I presume most won't even read all these posts so they won't be aware.

We shall force them.

Put it in the top post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom