*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

League B:
Ander50n 2 - 0 TimBrad

Mate, sorry about the 2 reds, thats very unlike me, was just a REALLY scrappy pushy shovey intense game from the get go! Was crappin' it on that goal-line header clearance 5 mins in! Nicely played, well deserved win!

Result League B

plazm1ck 1 - Alex1982UK 3

Another good game, and 2 more for Purovic including a peachy lob. If I am honest I just clipped that goalwards as thought the referee blew for offside so cannot claim the goal as intentional.

My first 2 were definitely against the run of play.

PhilH99 1 - 0 Ander50n
OcUK B League

I was damn lucky there :eek:

Ander50n looked like scoring on every attack (at least it felt that way from here!) but I got lucky with a gift of a ball from a mistake. Could have had 2 from short balls out from the keeper but sent the second chance embarrasingly wide :o

Good game, you deserved at least a draw :)

League B:
Ander50n 2 - 0 TimBrad

Mate, sorry about the 2 reds, thats very unlike me, was just a REALLY scrappy pushy shovey intense game from the get go! Was crappin' it on that goal-line header clearance 5 mins in! Nicely played, well deserved win!

I was more shocked at the fact that I managed to miss an open goal from 2 yards out. I was like :eek: for the rest of the game. :p

I could tell the red cards were down to button mashing and not intentional, happens to all of us.

PhilH99 1 - 0 Ander50n
OcUK B League

I was damn lucky there :eek:

Ander50n looked like scoring on every attack (at least it felt that way from here!) but I got lucky with a gift of a ball from a mistake. Could have had 2 from short balls out from the keeper but sent the second chance embarrasingly wide :o

Good game, you deserved at least a draw :)

I can't score to save my life with these strikers, gunna have to try the lesser rated ones on the bench and see how they do.

Pretty annoyed with myself, having a million and one chances but not putting them away. And to top it off my keeper hits my player with a clearance and it sits nicely for you to smash in, typical.

GG mate.

Last edited:
Result League B

plazm1ck 1 - Alex1982UK 3

Another good game, and 2 more for Purovic including a peachy lob. If I am honest I just clipped that goalwards as thought the referee blew for offside so cannot claim the goal as intentional.

My first 2 were definitely against the run of play.

Good game mate!!! Glad I finally scored near the end!! You scored most of your chances haha!! Wish I could say the same!!

GamerTM 2 - 1 plazm1ck
OcUK A League

Another good game!! I went ahead 1-0 and gamertm pulled it back to win 2-1 didn't help that the GF came in and distracted me for the last 10 mins haha!! :)

gamerTM 0 - 2 PhilH99
OcUK B League

Really don't know what that penalty was for, perhaps pushing in the box or something :confused: Thought you were unlucky to not get at least one goal - I seem to be having some pretty damn good luck this league so far!

Ye, unfair match tbh. I had no idea what the pen was for too, i was focusin on a player near my keeper, then all of a sudden a pen!:confused: Also was quite frustrated that i didnt get at least a free kick wen i got fouled right near/in your box badly....But I respect that you admit that it was unfair, fair play..

GamerTM 2 - 1 plazm1ck
OcUK A League

Another good game!! I went ahead 1-0 and gamertm pulled it back to win 2-1 didn't help that the GF came in and distracted me for the last 10 mins haha!! :)

Yep, was a pretty damn close game...you like my instant reply from going down..?;)

Quite liking Switzerland, My attacking force is good and also my defending, except that they play quite a high line which allows the other team to make a lot of breaks:(

Rump3l has made a shocking discovery.......
All his controller settings had been reset to full auto without him knowing. :(
Its no wonder the game was feeling odd for a few days! HEAD SLAPPING MOMENT FOR SURE!

League B
PhilH99 1 - 3 Andybtsn
27/02

Good game mate, bloody hard work. Hands sweating big time! I knew I had to get a third I just had to wait till the last min to get it. Sorry if you find my goals 'dirty' with passing, I like to finish good moves off with a goal. My second goal was a complete fluke as i didnt mean to pass it.

Well played.

I'm not one to criticize cut-back goals really - when you've got a clear scoring opportunity you take it - simple as. I do it enough to other people, it's just so frustrating sitting there not being able to do anything!!

Looking at the stats I had 51% possession but you had about 14 shots more than me - says it all tbh, deserved win!

I'm not one to criticize cut-back goals really - when you've got a clear scoring opportunity you take it - simple as. I do it enough to other people, it's just so frustrating sitting there not being able to do anything!!

Looking at the stats I had 51% possession but you had about 14 shots more than me - says it all tbh, deserved win!

Well yeah, I don't tend to cut back, just square it :D

The GF was playing TimBrad before and was worried about "cutting back" I mean WTF are you to do if you get to the byline, shoot to make the opposition happy? It annoys me, but then it's an easy thing to cry about if you lose. I know your not, just ranting at the same time!

Couldn;t believe the stats actually, didn't know I had so many shots. I was getting so annoyed with wasting chances, especially hitting the post then the bar! I was convinced you'd score at the end.

CIMG4448.jpg

I don't understand when I "shot" from the half way line??

EDIT: Thought I'd talen a picture of the pitch next to the stats. Doh :(

Back
Top Bottom