*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

league table should be up to date. I havent updated the games yet tho.

Only ive messed something up with league B cos the order isnt right. :p

Last edited:
League B
Twinblade 0 - 3 Andybtsn
27/02

Well played mate. You kinda got off to the worst possible start me scoring after two mins, still you always looked a threat :)

Yeah, that kind of ruined things to be honest. I knew I should have declined your request a gone to bed but thought, nah sod it.

After seeing your earlier results I knew I needed to keep it tight and then try and nick one on the break, but that lasted about 90 seconds. Still, I will seek revenge in the return leg (if we have those).

Just checked at the table, got a shock when it showed me in first :eek:, then realised it hadn't been edited.

It already looks like Andy has it sown up, and of I win my 3 games in hand over Phil I can go to within a couple of points of him and make it interesting.

Yeah, that kind of ruined things to be honest. I knew I should have declined your request a gone to bed but thought, nah sod it.

After seeing your earlier results I knew I needed to keep it tight and then try and nick one on the break, but that lasted about 90 seconds. Still, I will seek revenge in the return leg (if we have those).

Aye, that guy in midfield in for is very good, very quick and skillfull, was a very good goal! :D

Unfortunately we don't have 2 legs although its something we could introduce in the next one, would be more realistic playing home and away!

When you say two legs do you mean we'd have an aggregate score, or just two seperate matches?

I think two seperate matches would be better than aggregated scores

Back
Top Bottom