*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Yeah the website is great. I appreciate you doing it bud.

It was working fine last night but once I click on my name, only two results are showing now?

cheers.

Yeah ive only updated the league table not the results. Tempted just to pull it out, i havent written a nice interface for adding them yet and the speed they come in its way to labour intensive :P I only played one game last night, i was so busy updating tables :P

Has anyone seen if =LOGS= has signed up to the league yet?

Sent him a message on live last night. He hasn't posted on here which is worrying.

Not seen him yet, think he is the only one missing. Maybe he is running scared already.

Also, I am a but gutted about the no return fixtures, means I now have to win all my remaining 9 games, and hope someone takes points off you and Phil to stand any chance of the title. League will be a little short, but then I suppose thats the fun of it (Phil is halfway through his games already).

Finally, no-one answered my last post on the subject, but do we have a cup competition? If yes, no, I am prepared to organise it, unless Fifa has a unique way of doing so itself.

okay okay :p

ill try and finish an interface so you can all add results yourselves. Its not going to be pretty! The whole thing needs re writing really its a bit of a mess just to rushing and not thinking stuff through

Finally, no-one answered my last post on the subject, but do we have a cup competition? If yes, no, I am prepared to organise it, unless Fifa has a unique way of doing so itself.

There's no way of running a cup with the league within FIFA.

I'd wait for the league to finish then try organising something, or I can. Otherwise we could just have another league but introduce home and away games.

What was the mumbo jumbo you sent me on MSN?

Also remember guys, although the league only consists of 13 games, the two new leagues will be setup straight away for you to join when all games have been played (Prem and Champ)

Which mumbo Jumbo? Did you mean me? :(

It's true, we need to get organised before we put too much on the plate.

What was the mumbo jumbo you sent me on MSN?

Also remember guys, although the league only consists of 13 games, the two new leagues will be setup straight away for you to join when all games have been played (Prem and Champ)

Excellent. Thats what I was worried about, there being a long gap in between seasons. Good to know my club wont go rusty in the close season. Its a shame there is no way to implement transfers into the side to really make things interesting, still, that could be something EA look at for Fifa 09 perhaps.

Also, why doesn't anyone here use a mic during games, I love playing live games and getting some friendly banter going, usually find it works in my advantage.

Back
Top Bottom