*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

it was cheaper Danny, but this was at sale time, prices went up after that.

Cheers yeah thought so. I will see if I can pick it up second hand :)

Just about 50 more games to go in master league then I have the 500 games achievement on evo and I can go for a memory wipe. After playing nearly 500 games of it, I could write a book on how screwed up it is.

GamerTM 1-1 Murney
Brilliant game mate, I pretty much dominated the first 60 mins, but then Murney pretty much dominated those last 30 mins, had a few scares towards the end!:eek: I think a draw is a VERY fair result, anything otherwise would be unfair, since we both played equally good..

Thanks mate

League B
Andybtsn 2 - 0 Murney
28/02

Another free kick scored from me :D

Good game, I predict Murney will finish top 3.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Andybtsn, if only I could finish my chances I'd take you up on that. Last night was so frustrating in all my games I was losing my temper due to me not being able to put the ball in the back of the net. Well played anyway you took your chances very well.
Think I've got to get back into playing FIFA properly again!

I came on last night and it was empty, only Andy about, and I've already lost to him.

I have the following 6 people left to play: I should be around about 11ish tonight, depending if my meeting finishes on time and the traffic is kind to me.

Hencore
Murney
aeT
Anders0n
GamerTM
Kyle009

Are you guys likely to be about at this time? If your all wasted the better, I might stand a chance :D

I came on last night and it was empty, only Andy about, and I've already lost to him.

I have the following 6 people left to play: I should be around about 11ish tonight, depending if my meeting finishes on time and the traffic is kind to me.

Hencore
Murney
aeT
Anders0n
GamerTM
Kyle009

Are you guys likely to be about at this time? If your all wasted the better, I might stand a chance :D

I'll try and be on, add my msn or someuch and I'm sure to be around.

Back
Top Bottom