*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Twinblade, I'll deffo be on and 100% sober;)
I've still got to play:

Twinblades
Anders0n
Cheets
LOGS
Miguel
Kyle009
Killswitch
Hencore

I've been on quite a lot, and haven't seen most of you, some of you, like Anders0n are on when i go on, but are always listed as playing in an XBOX LIVE game, I'm free all day today and tommorow...

I've still got to play:

Twinblades
Anders0n
Cheets
LOGS
Miguel
Kyle009
Killswitch
Hencore

I've been on quite a lot, and haven't seen most of you, some of you, like Anders0n are on when i go on, but are always listed as playing in an XBOX LIVE game, I'm free all day today and tommorow...

Excellent. If I am not playing a Live game I will be playing Manager Mode so feel free to interupt me during that for our game if you see me, only if your going to let me win though ;)

GamerTM 4-0 Cheets!

Cracking match at first, first half was 1-0 to me, and cheets could have easily got back into it, until I switched to 4-3-3 second half, and first attack I scored!:D Switching to a more attacking formation certainly worked and after that, there was no return. Still mate, very well played, the score tells a different story.

Gamertm 4- 0 Cheets
League B

Doh, biggest defeat did everything to score but couldnt apart from being fouled every time i got near the box, but I suppose thats how some people play. Just hope I can keep it together.

Eh mate, no hard feelings, there was 1 cut back out of the 4...I admit it was quite dirty but I thought I was going to lose the lead if I didn't do it so sorry. Also the fouling, I am also sorry, I try to slide tackle the ball, and end up getting the person, so it is kinda how I play, but I dont intend to....

Eh mate, no hard feelings, there was 1 cut back out of the 4...I admit it was quite dirty but I thought I was going to lose the lead if I didn't do it so sorry. Also the fouling, I am also sorry, I try to slide tackle the ball, and end up getting the person, so it is kinda how I play, but I dont intend to....

I don't want any of this dirty shenanigans when we play later otherwise I will be kicking lumps out of you :D:D:D

I've still got to play:

Twinblades
Anders0n
Cheets
LOGS
Miguel
Kyle009
Killswitch
Hencore

I thought I'd played you the other night, you beat me 2-1 iirc, at work atm so can't check on the league if I have played you :)

ANDY DONT UPDATE THIS GAME HENCORES ALREADY DONE IT

GamerTM 3-0 Hencore
Well played mate, you had your chances to score and defended very well, you just need a bit of practice since you havent played for a while...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom