*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

League A
cookiem0nster 3 - 0 Lucifurr

GG, well played cookiem0nster a thoroughly deserved win as you just completely outplayed me. :)

Just couldn't get past your defence at all during the few times I actually attacked, lol.

League B
Kyle009 1 - 0 TimBrad

Nice game, not sure who was causing the lag patches but still :)

You seemed to enjoy your replays, don't forget, i'd like to enjoy mine too :(

Yeah was ok game, bit sh!t how you had 1 shot on target and it was what appeared to be a cross and my keeper just turned his back on it for some reason as it floated into the net. I had 8 shots on target and your keeper got man of the match so was a bit disappointed by the result but hey thats fifa.

Grats on the win though :)

What can I say? My keeper did perform his ass off today, very proud of him, might actually stop wanting him dead for my goal difference soon!

The shot that went in, was a cross, a curled on at that was meant to be for a far post header, but hey, its me, i'll take what I can get :D

Yeah was ok game, bit sh!t how you had 1 shot on target and it was what appeared to be a cross and my keeper just turned his back on it for some reason as it floated into the net. I had 8 shots on target and your keeper got man of the match so was a bit disappointed by the result but hey thats fifa.

Grats on the win though :)

So much for an easy top 7 finish eh??? ;)

Back
Top Bottom