*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

I'm in support of the 7 up 7 down idea followed by the normal 4 up/4 down, handicapping of teams (even though I'll end up with a dodgy team :() and a cup competition to run along side the league.

I was in support of the original 7 up and down idea but I quite like Marks suggestion of 3 leagues of ten(if we can get a few more players). That means there will be a bit more to play for for more people. We could merge the league like what Twinblade has said and then take the top, middle and bottom ten to make the leagues.

I take offence at being used in the worst player analogy as the worst player :p

All sounds good to me tho mate.

Unfortunately mate, the figures don't like. Still, if we use the Handicapping Effect, which I feel is the easiest way to allow all teams to be used, and to try and make it fairer you will get first pick on your new team, so in theory, you shouldn't finish bottom.

I like the idea of having 3 divisions of 10 teams, I think it could easily work. Afterall, we only need another 2 entries, and we did have a popular response last time around.

Obviously we are relying on more administration, and Hencore would need to provide a third table on the web page. I would even be willing to go as moderator of the Third Division if needed.

I like the idea of having 3 divisions of 10 teams, I think it could easily work. Afterall, we only need another 2 entries, and we did have a popular response last time around.

Obviously we are relying on more administration, and Hencore would need to provide a third table on the web page. I would even be willing to go as moderator of the Third Division if needed.

Good shout.

I like most of the suggestions here, the handicap certainly works for me :p

Are we doing another round of these teams still? in the corrected divisions after promo/relegation. Essentially the first round has sorted out who is in what division in as fair a fashion as possible. I don't mind slogging on with this team for another round if I have to.

Also the number of games to be played was up for debate with 2 seemingly preferred for a home/away style thing. Trouble is fifa doesn't allow 2 games only 1,3,5. Leagues could be set to 1 game and if we correctly logged results on the mini site we can hit the reset button (in game) after all 'home' games are played and start the 2nd 'away' games without the need to rejoin/setup leagues. Home/Away give the league a bit more longevity and the chance to really build a good run or even a comeback if your season goes crap.(like mine :p)

If we want a star cap/standard again I will happily go looking for an approved list of teams, I kind of enjoy that side of the game.

She is, just as GandyCane, she's changed her name since.

She's not happy with that loss, but she didn't play paticuarly well. That penalty was ludicrious and she thought you may miss it to be fair :p

Sorry :o

That was an admittedly unfair result. i didn't deserve to win.

let's not forget Fubsy originally started this league and threw his toys outta the pram...

However, as already stated, I was on regularly during the first league, played all my games quickly and no problems at all. But you wouldn't know that, and the only time you have played me was when I had some crap going on and wasn't really in the mood for anything but happened to be on the 360 trying to take my mind off things.

Yeah I would like to have 1 more round of these teams, in the proper divisions, I would like to see this started as soon as possible.

Which leads me on to, League A lads can we have a group get together tonight with lots of games being played and some friendlies from those of us that are finished/waiting around? on as a group get it done quicker is my thinking. :)

However, as already stated, I was on regularly during the first league, played all my games quickly and no problems at all. But you wouldn't know that, and the only time you have played me was when I had some crap going on and wasn't really in the mood for anything but happened to be on the 360 trying to take my mind off things.

But well done getting spanked in the first half, then throwing your toys outta your pram. You've left a good impression that's for sure. I certainly wouldn't want to be in the same league as you.

Yeah I would like to have 1 more round of these teams, in the proper divisions, I would like to see this started as soon as possible.

Which leads me on to, League A lads can we have a group get together tonight with lots of games being played and some friendlies from those of us that are finished/waiting around? on as a group get it done quicker is my thinking. :)

I say we give the deadline of Friday night time? 12pm for games?

So we can get the new leagues up and running at the weekend?

Back
Top Bottom