Nexus 5 2015 refresh

Neither did I get any confirmation email, it's just sitting in my Google Store Order History. I have an expected date of early next week.

For what it's worth, Mine said "Pending October 21 - 23" and "Leaves warehouse by 20th". It switched to Processing on the 19th and was delivered on the 20th. so I'd expect it to arrive early next week if I were you.

Went from 5 to 5X yesterday. I thought it would be a gimmick feature, but the fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone is a godsend!

When you pick the phone up to use it, your index finger naturally falls on it and the phone unlocks in an instant.

I would prefer it if t was the same size as the Nexus 5, hard to hold it from the bottom with one hand and stretch your thumb to the top of it, I have fairly long fingers too.

Now, where to buy USB A to USB C or microUSB to USB C adapters..

Went from 5 to 5X yesterday. I thought it would be a gimmick feature, but the fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone is a godsend!

When you pick the phone up to use it, your index finger naturally falls on it and the phone unlocks in an instant.

Meh. I was pressing the camera lens for ages thinking the thing didn't work! I've got used to it now though.

I agree the fingerprint scanner is incredible. So quick to gain access to your phone but remaining secure and safe.

I must have a faulty phone. The battery life is terrible. It was fully charged 8 hours ago, only 1 hour screen on time for a bit of browsing, had a 90 min phone call, no streaming or downloading etc and its only got 25% battery left. :(

Edit to add, Was fully charged at 6am and with streaming radio x for 4 hours this morning, and few calls & bit of browsing was nearly dead at 11am

my old 2 year old moto g would have still been going off one charge with this usage!

Last edited:
Neither did I get any confirmation email, it's just sitting in my Google Store Order History. I have an expected date of early next week.

Mine was due for delivery 26-28th of October but was delivered on the 20th. Still not used it yet though as I'm currently working away.

Use your wang. If she want's to use your phone she's already one step closer to making your pinkie stinky. Win win!

Haha brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom