*** Nexus 5 THE Official Thread ***

Soldato
Managed to reserve one at Preston CPW, no reserve&collect stock anywhere else near me :/

Could it be that they are just using the sim-free price to get people in the shops to then sign them up to an 800 quid 2 year contract they don't need?!

Soldato
Managed to reserve one at Preston CPW, no reserve&collect stock anywhere else near me :/

Could it be that they are just using the sim-free price to get people in the shops to then sign them up to an 800 quid 2 year contract they don't need?!

Is this SIM free? Did you ring the store or the number on CPW site?

I wont try and cancel my Play Store order until I have one in my hands from CPW.

Associate
Sorry! Devices on Google Play is not available in your country yet.
We're working to bring devices to more countries as quickly as possible.
Please check back again soon.

:(:(

Any ideas how I can get one in Belgium?

Associate
18:15 PM last night - no ETA yet but it says it has been collected. Assuming it will most likely be Monday unless Google have gone extra and done Sat delivery - doubt it

Mine still showing as pending, and I think ordered at 18:14... fingers crossed it goes through quickly. Fairly sure Google delivered my Nexus 7 on a Saturday (don't get hopes up though :))

Soldato
London seems pretty bare. I got a reserve and collect at Oxford St Centre Point, but then I get an e-mail saying not to go and get it for 2 days!?! Can't seem to get through on any number for CPW to ask any questions...

Thinking of just heading out on the bike on an N5 hunt, but then people getting dispatch confirmations (that ordered after me) maybe I should sit tight?

Mine still says status - pending :(

Soldato
Coincidentally I dropped my N4 in the gym and the screen cracked at the top. This then meant that the top half of the screen is now unresponsive.

I was in two minds whether I needed the N5 but I have no choice now. White N5 32gb (never had a white phone before) ordered around 20 minutes ago. Leaves warehouse by the 6th of November.

Back
Top Bottom