*** Nexus 5 THE Official Thread ***

Yep mine was a 32GB white, ordered last night from GPS. Email saying it's been shipped (although status says delivered). Parcelforce tracking shows it's in the London depot - I guess sometime just before/after midnight I'll find out if I will receive it tomorrow. If it moves overnight to the Leeds depot, then I'll get it tomorrow, even if it means a trip to the depot.

Hard to tell right now, CPW has changed to preorder which indicates they may be out of stock for online orders.

Best bet to get one right now is to nip down to your local CPW and see if they have any for sale kicking about. Some have had some success this way.

Prepare to get moaned at if you buy sim only though. The guys in store who are on profit targets hate it.

Just been to Central Milton Keynes's CPW, asked if they got any stock on Nexus 5, the staff said yes, but only later to be disappointed that only black is still in stock, and all the whites are sold-out in the morning. Had the white been in stock, I might have bought in on impulse.

While I was at the shopping center, I thought I might as well look at other phones for real instead of pictures on monitor. To be honest, having looked at the displayed Nexus 5 and then other phones like Sony Z1 and Samsung Galaxy S4, the Nexus 5 just doesn't look like a premium product (granted it ain't, it's supposed to be bargain/bang for bucks for the spec). With consideration on appearance, camera spec, battery, storage etc, I honestly think it might be better to pay the price premium and get Sony or Samsung instead (can find them for around £380 to £400 ish). I dunno...something about the Nexus 5...it just seem too plain and boring :(

Yep mine was a 32GB white, ordered last night from GPS. Email saying it's been shipped (although status says delivered). Parcelforce tracking shows it's in the London depot - I guess sometime just before/after midnight I'll find out if I will receive it tomorrow. If it moves overnight to the Leeds depot, then I'll get it tomorrow, even if it means a trip to the depot.

Can you collect from the depot without the delivery slip?

Can you collect from the depot without the delivery slip?

Yeah, never ever had a problem doing that.... I've even phoned up early on a morning and asked them not to deliver and to hold it at the depot for me. If you see it shipping to your depot tonight you should have no worries picking it up tomorrow.... useful if it's not going to be delivered until Monday :)

Back
Top Bottom