NFL 2018 Season

Soldato
well played new orleans, deserved it.

as for the rams, more shocking defence from wade phillips and clears up the fact we're not superbowl contenders, only 1 game i know but its 1 game with a receiver going for over 200 yds, not like it was a suprise with it being thomas yet phillips had nothing setup to cope with it.

few poor calls/plays for me as well, and its not just this game, we're 3rd and 7/8 yds and they dink off a pass for 2 yds , why ????

Behave :p

A bad call on a fake FG and an unreal interception changed the game. The Superdome is always a hard place to play and losing there does not "give you no chance in the Superbowl" you have elite players across the field and sometimes you lose the big games.

Phillips has issues and should probably sit a few games to rest as he doesn't look his best. When he's back, Flowers is settled and Talib is healthy you will be in an even better position.

Soldato
Behave :p

A bad call on a fake FG and an unreal interception changed the game. The Superdome is always a hard place to play and losing there does not "give you no chance in the Superbowl" you have elite players across the field and sometimes you lose the big games.

Phillips has issues and should probably sit a few games to rest as he doesn't look his best. When he's back, Flowers is settled and Talib is healthy you will be in an even better position.

i don't have a problem with the fake call, they do it with moderate success, my issue is with all the calls on 3rd and 7/8 when we either try to run the ball or put out pases for 1-2 yds in the hope they can run it for the 7/8 needed, the main problem is that the throw stands up the receiver being used and they then have to start moving again, also it nearly never works yet they keep trying it.

as for the interception, goff is open for interceptions a lot because he puts the ball into dodgy areas too many times.

my problem with phillips is that we're wide open on the flanks, and by that i mean the receievers don't need to do much to get past whatever defence we have in place, we also have issues in the centre just behind the LB's far to often.

also seen the mention of peyton marking out peters as the weak link, which he has been considering his supposed talent and they get a receiver with 200+ yds.

Your glass is certainly half empty, isn't it...

maybe, lol, but my point has been since early on this season our defence isn't good enough to win a superbowl, we're having too many games when the opposition get 20-30+ points.

added to that from last night we were bad enough to allow a receiever to get 200+ yds, and not an unexpected received but their main wr, that's not superbowl quality.

Soldato
One of my reasons for disliking the Rams is how dirty their D has been over recent years. That was mainly Courtland Finnegan's fault, but now you've gone and got Suh.... so...

yeah idiot roughing the passer by suh, think his negative sides are starting to rub off on donald :(

our defence was rubbish again last night but it was compounded by the stupid penalties, and even special teams got in on the act arghhhhhhh, stuff like pass interference i can understand, but the rest just leave me with a wtf, fowler last night mouthing off to an official i mean come on, gives you an idea of why the jags wanted rid.

hoping that the injury to kupp isn't to bad but he just collapsed so..........

Soldato
The Saints are starting to look like the team to beat. Brees is looking imperious and they have so much variety and so many weapons on offence, with Kamara and Ingram as a double-threat in the running back position and some emerging WRs and TEs. Plus they're starting to get more out of the defence now.

Soldato
The Saints are starting to look like the team to beat. Brees is looking imperious and they have so much variety and so many weapons on offence, with Kamara and Ingram as a double-threat in the running back position and some emerging WRs and TEs. Plus they're starting to get more out of the defence now.

have to agree, kamara/ingram are a big help to brees, and with ingram missing the 1st 4 games, hes rested allowing them to give him time on the pitch and rest kamara.

Falcons are doing horribly this season. Last nights loss to the browns was unbearable

i don't think the falcons have done to badly, aside from the browns game they only did poorly against pittsburgh.

you want horrible, i feel for jets fans after their game last night with the bills..........

Last edited:
Associate
have to agree, kamara/ingram are a big help to brees, and with ingram missing the 1st 4 games, hes rested allowing them to give him time on the pitch and rest kamara.

i don't think the falcons have done to badly, aside from the browns game they only did poorly against pittsburgh.

you want horrible, i feel for jets fans after their game last night with the bills..........
oh no. i would hate to support jets right now Haha

Soldato
Bengals got destroyed. They were despicable to the extent I'm.half tempted to walk away after being a fan from 20 year. Not a single player tried.

Love the NFL an their double standards;

We have worked extensively with our partners at Estadio Azteca for months in preparation for this game," NFL Executive Vice President of International Mark Waller said in a statement. "Until very recently, we had no major concerns. But, the combination of a difficult rainy season and a heavy multi-event calendar of events at the stadium, have resulted in significant damage to the field that presents unnecessary risks to player safety and makes it unsuitable to host an NFL game. As a result, we have determined that moving the game is the right decision, and one that we needed to announce now in order to allow our teams and fans to make alternate arrangements."

Translation, this **** worth too much money now. **** You Mexico you are second class.

Scumbags. Either commit or don't.

Soldato
Bengals got destroyed. They were despicable to the extent I'm.half tempted to walk away after being a fan from 20 year. Not a single player tried.

the 2 teams they've lost badly to, for me, are currently the best 2 teams, the new orleans game had them having 1 really bad quarter, and they are scoring on everyone.

as for the mexico game they knew the arrangements so even without the weather the pitch was going to get battered.

Soldato
It wasn't one bad quarter though. Watching the game there was zero effort throughout. The defence was horrible and the offence apart from the odd play couldn't move the ball at all.

Back
Top Bottom