NFL

GAC

GAC

Soldato
well seeing as the bears have worked out which way to go this year it could be a fun season for once :D

btw guys any of you actualy played or looked at playing in the uk, im just about to get back in to it after a couple of years off and was curious if anyone else on here play's or played ???

Permabanned
OP
GAC said:
well seeing as the bears have worked out which way to go this year it could be a fun season for once :D

btw guys any of you actualy played or looked at playing in the uk, im just about to get back in to it after a couple of years off and was curious if anyone else on here play's or played ???

i used to play for sussex thunder as OL but the coaches thought they were something special and bullied the players bunch of *****

Soldato
GAC said:

Used to play as MLB for Manchester Colts who are now Manchester Titans.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
Loki said:
Used to play as MLB for Manchester Colts who are now Manchester Titans.

nice one, thats who i played for and will be again once i can get back to training.

you playing for the senior side this year then Loki ??

Soldato
6 & 0 go Bears. 1 point in it over the Cardinals last night. Just hope the bears dont peak to soon.

GAC said:
nice one, thats who i played for and will be again once i can get back to training.

you playing for the senior side this year then Loki ??

Not played for a few years now. Although I would love to

Soldato
Loki said:
Not played for a few years now. Although I would love to

Yeah i've not played since leaving uni (4 years ago). Still got all my kit under the stairs. It's more a matter of not having the time than anything else... Life was so much easier at uni :(

GAC

GAC

Soldato
hahaha very nice.

as for you guys not playing get back at it :D and go after one of them GB lions places.

SIB

SIB

Associate
Go Bears !!! Been a fan since the start of the Superbowl XX season (which they won). I was at primary school at the time and loved watching William "The Refridgerator" Perry. They also had Jim McMahon as quaterback and Walter Payton as ruuning back. What a season. I remember staying up to watch the Superbowl where they humped the Patriots 46 - 10 :D

GAC

GAC

Soldato
all hail the D !

was sat at work monday night and watched all of it and i couldnt beleve the way grossman tossed it away all the time, maybe urlacker should play on offence now as a qb. would have made more yards doing qb sneaks than grossman did all night i bet.

Soldato
Lonewolf said:
Anyone see the brawl between the two college teams this weekend?

Miami v FIU

:eek:

Lmao!
My mate told me about this.
But seriously. WHY fight when you have so much padding on? as well as the opponents wearing helmets?
I mean its not like there going to get hurt! apart from a sore hand in the morning!! :p

GAC

GAC

Soldato
well 7 and 0, guess i should start looking for them super bowl tickets now :D

and i finaly made the first training session yesterday and god im stiff, 3 hours of drills and unpadded scrimiging. least it will get better in a couple more weeks. (i hope)

Back
Top Bottom