NFL

Soldato
The Colts game was pretty decent. Quite an impressive feat making the Denver defence look like it had holes everywhere considering that it is currently the best defence in the league.

Associate
Big Kev said:
I wonder what the odds on Adam scoring the winning kick at the weekend are, hopefully it won't happen and we continue our run to the SB. :)

Got to be worth a punt.

Pats looked very good against Minnesota and its going to be very tight this weekend. I'll give it to Pats by a TD due to their superior D.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
well after last weeks game the bears are back to normal and next week may just be a repeat as its the jets in the same stadium again in new york :D

Soldato
With Tom Brady suffering from a shoulder injury, the Pats have signed Vinny Testaverde as cover.

With our reserve QB, Matt Cassel only in his second season, this could enable us to get Tom fit again, although Vinny is 43 now, his experience could prove useful.

Soldato
First televisied game for the Bears last night. Managed to watch the first half. Pretty cagey game for waht I seen. Rex Grossman had a mare by all accounts. Nice to See Big Bad Bri with an interception and a really decent return

GAC

GAC

Soldato
aye yet again the def seemed to win the match.

also got to feel sorry for the eages fans on here mcnabs out for the rest of the year with a goosed acl.

Soldato
NFC Final will be:

Chicago Bears vs New Orleans Saints

AFC Final:

Indianapolis vs winner of San Diego vs New England

Indianapolis had a solid defence last night, Vinatieri kicking 5 field goals to secure a shock 15-6 win over Baltimore. Pleased for the Saints, giving the people of New Orleans something to cheer about after their troubled past 18 months, they'll have a tough road to the superbowl against Chicago I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom