NFL

Soldato
Looking forward to this should be a great occasion, really wanted to go to Wembley this year for something so this should fit the bill perfectly :D was planning on catching a game over there this year on holiday but might not have to bother now!

Bit of a noob to the NFL got into it properly after going to the states last November as so much coverage of it was on the tele! Funnily enough chose my team to support from the team who won the big game that week which happened to be the Colts beating New England!

Manning hasnt played very well so far in the playoffs but hopefully he'll come good next weekend to take them to the superbowl :) Vinatieri to score plenty against his old team as well :p

I think everyone bar Chicago fans would like to see the Saints win the other game as it would be great for New Orleans after all that's happened to them.

Soldato
Havent watched the eagles vs saints game but omg I saw a clip of Reggie Bush taking a hit. :eek: Monstrous hit. Its on youtube. A must see.

Caporegime
Big Kev said:
Good news for British NFL fans, Wembley has been allocated a regular season NFL game next season, probably the Dolphins v Giants in the Autumn.

The NFL will announce this tomorrow - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/american_football/6248825.stm :)

I think I might go along, as I went to a couple of American Bowls in the 80's and they were great.

Ahhh cool, my fave team...definitely will be looking to get tickets for the game should it happen.

Great game between the Bears and Seahawks, am glad the Bears won it though...cannot stand the Seahawks tbh. Cant say who im really supporting this yr as the Giants are out so i would probably have to say my money is on the Patriots to win it...should they get as far as the Superbowl.

Soldato
Spawn said:
Cant say who im really supporting this yr as the Giants are out so i would probably have to say my money is on the Patriots to win it...should they get as far as the Superbowl.

Heresy Man ;)

The Bears have had their Blip. I think they have enought left to go all the way

Caporegime
Big Kev said:
Good news for British NFL fans, Wembley has been allocated a regular season NFL game next season, probably the Dolphins v Giants in the Autumn.

The NFL will announce this tomorrow - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/american_football/6248825.stm :)

I think I might go along, as I went to a couple of American Bowls in the 80's and they were great.

Good news but it'll be weird, a bit like Man U play Chelsea in the Rose Bowl for the opening of the season, i mean WTF ! Lots of regular fans can't go and you end up with the stadium filled with people who don't know the sports and the rules. Not that its a bad thing, but the atmosphere will be lacksture at best.

Soldato
That was the season I really got into American Football and followed the bears ever since. All my mates were nancy Dolphin or 49ers fans. :p

Some class players in the Bears team back then. Walter Payton (R.I.P.) Mike Singletary, Jim McMahon.

Soldato
Loki said:
That was the season I really got into American Football and followed the bears ever since. All my mates were nancy Dolphin or 49ers fans. :p

Some class players in the Bears team back then. Walter Payton (R.I.P.) Mike Singletary, Jim McMahon.

And a certain William "The Fridge" Perry. ;)

Back
Top Bottom