Nice pongs and gorgeous whiffs. The Aftershave thread!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I've got the standard Noir, the extreme was a bit too extreme for me lol. Yep have Oud Wood (was actually my 1st TF), its very nice mixed with Cafe Rose (sacrilege I know but it honestly smells divine).

Agreed, Neroli Portofino is bloody lovely in the summer. But IMHO Fleur De Portofino just edges it. And completely agree with you on Tuscan Leather and Tobacco Vanille, they smelt absolutely amazing (I kept sniffing the testing strip all the way home) I just don't think I could ever wear them. Weird huh!

Ah I've not experimented with much layering, Sometimes I'll put a spray of Molecule 01 on top of something if I'm feeling it, but that's about it.

Will have to get a sniff of Fleur De Portofino! :)

Totally agree

For the other brands like cndi etc generally ebay is fine as these brands hardly get cloned lol

Ha! Don't be too sure. If nothing else they will likely be watered down. eBay is shocking for frag samples.

Associate
I got my cdni from that amazon link but mine ended up shipping from India so Id double check which seller it comes from.

There is another slightly 'cheaper' link on Amazon that apparently does come from India/UAE. The label on the bottle also mentions made in UAE rather than being made in France.

I can however, confirm my link was UK sent and bottle had 'Made in France' label on the bottle.

Shawrey

Soldato
So I received my CDNI yesterday morning from Amazon and it smells great but it doesn't seem to last long. The bottle I got was made in France and the outer box is a bit bigger than the bottle itself. One of the reviews on Amazon mentioned this as an issue as his first buy for this was in a standard box that the bottle fitted into fine and that lasted but his recent buy that came in a bigger box didn't so maybe I just got one of those.. Ah well.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
So I received my CDNI yesterday morning from Amazon and it smells great but it doesn't seem to last long. The bottle I got was made in France and the outer box is a bit bigger than the bottle itself. One of the reviews on Amazon mentioned this as an issue as his first buy for this was in a standard box that the bottle fitted into fine and that lasted but his recent buy that came in a bigger box didn't so maybe I just got one of those.. Ah well.

What colour is the sprayer? Silver or black?

Caporegime
Just got my pack of Nitro Stubbies (Sample sizes) from Musk and Hustle - not only is the first scent I tried amazing (No. 208 TF Oud Wood Clone) the pack came with little info cards for each of the scents, and possibilities for combinations etc. These guys actually have a passion for what they do it seems, will be using them again.

Nate

good to see someone ordered from there after i recommended as i believe someone initially posted a negative comment as they didn't understand why they are so small. they are roll on and you literally use a drop per application.

i have around 4 full packs of stubbies. so i reckon i have enough to last me a couple of years. cost me peanuts off kickstarter.

https://www.muskandhustle.com/high-roller.html

click the above link to be taken to their "high roller" section. basically all the expensive clones. tom ford, creed, allure, etc.

Soldato
good to see someone ordered from there after i recommended as i believe someone initially posted a negative comment as they didn't understand why they are so small. they are roll on and you literally use a drop per application.

i have around 4 full packs of stubbies. so i reckon i have enough to last me a couple of years. cost me peanuts off kickstarter.

https://www.muskandhustle.com/high-roller.html

click the above link to be taken to their "high roller" section. basically all the expensive clones. tom ford, creed, allure, etc.

Did you end up paying customs?

Associate
Just got my pack of Nitro Stubbies (Sample sizes) from Musk and Hustle - not only is the first scent I tried amazing (No. 208 TF Oud Wood Clone) the pack came with little info cards for each of the scents, and possibilities for combinations etc. These guys actually have a passion for what they do it seems, will be using them again.

Nate

208 was a bit much for me in the warm weather, can imagine it being nice in the winter though. 116 (TF Grey Vetiver) is lovely.

Associate
My Nan bought me Armani Code because 'she' liked it. I thought it smelled like a damp dog. Bit of a coincidence as that's what she turned into when I put it on.

Soldato
What date does it say on the bottle? (or box)

Soldato
Sorry can't check as its packed up waiting for collection for tomorrow. I'm surprised Amazon were willing to take it back. I did mention it to them that it does not last long and they accepted a refund

No problem. Did you ask someone to see if they could smell it from you?

You may of had olfactory fatigue. Or Cdni maybe just doesn’t like your skin.

Associate
I find i cant smell CDNI after about a half hour, yet it has choked people as i didnt realise the potency. Just this week i had a comment about it at 3pm, and it was sprayed at 8am.

Back
Top Bottom