Nice pongs and gorgeous whiffs. The Aftershave thread!

Soldato
Just received my 360 Red as well.. very nice :) Acqua Di Gio was always one of my favourites but never got it on sales so very rarely bought it. Glad I can have a nice fresh summery scent for £20!

Hoping my CDNI arrives tomorrow as well!

Soldato
Just received my 360 Red as well.. very nice :) Acqua Di Gio was always one of my favourites but never got it on sales so very rarely bought it. Glad I can have a nice fresh summery scent for £20!

Hoping my CDNI arrives tomorrow as well!

nice one mate :)

you will like cndi, its a beast

Soldato
I'm wearing my PP version of spice bomb today. Sprayed it on around 6:45ish, still going well but starting to wear off slightly. It's definitely one of their longer lasting ones, but nothing like the original.

Soldato
I'm wearing my PP version of spice bomb today. Sprayed it on around 6:45ish, still going well but starting to wear off slightly. It's definitely one of their longer lasting ones, but nothing like the original.

i want to try this but it has been out of stock for a while, added it to my wish list

im wearing PP's Silver Mountain Water, smells great and such a really close copy, cant tell the difference!

Associate
Bought cdni from https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/house.of.fragrances

Figured they have a high street shop in Coventry so stock must be good.

Arrived today, box was sealed, opened it up and the inner box is perfect, only thing is the daggly medal thing that is stuck on front of bottle has come lose at some point and was stuck on not central. I guess the quality control of this stuff isn’t the best.

This bottle is Dated 04/2018 and cost £28.99

It is amazing stuff, was wearing it today, put on at 8am and can still smell it on me right now at 6.30pm, that’s with 4 sprays.

I don’t both per spraying wrists if I’m wearing long sleeve and it’s just wasted product. Only do this if I’m wearing a t shirt.

Ive pulled the trigger now too lol! This goddam forum!

Associate
Will report my findings thanks!

CDNI is quickly becoming my new favourite. It's a top notch scent - no surprise after being a copy of Creed and the performance levels to match.

For instance, yesterday sprayed 1 each side of the neck and 1 on each wrist at 7am and when I got to the girlfriends at 7pm she could still easily smell it. Some of the scent was on the pillow this morning too. Definitely cannot complain with that.

Performance and Sillage = 10/10
Projection = Beast mode

Shawrey

Soldato
CDNI is quickly becoming my new favourite. It's a top notch scent - no surprise after being a copy of Creed and the performance levels to match.

For instance, yesterday sprayed 1 each side of the neck and 1 on each wrist at 7am and when I got to the girlfriends at 7pm she could still easily smell it. Some of the scent was on the pillow this morning too. Definitely cannot complain with that.

Performance and Sillage = 10/10
Projection = Beast mode

Shawrey

Totally agree with this, if you have to buy one then this is all you need :)

on another note,

I just got Egra Men by Rasasi: https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Rasasi/Egra-Men-19678.html

exact same as Creed Green irish Tweed - Cheap too!

Soldato
I'm doing a back to back test today with Creed Aventus vs CDNI

Single spray to the back of each hand.

First impressions are that CDNI has the better opening smell. Creed is very soft with a faint smooth almost creamy lemon scent whereas CDNI is the stronger, punchier albeit chemical scent. Blind tests, the guys and gals in the office picked CDNI.

:edit: ok, 30mins in and creed is slowly starting to come into it's own. CDNI still has a slight chemical smell but the peppery smell is slowly coming through whereas creed is loosing it's lemony smell and opening it up a bit more. CDNI is far and away the stronger of the two.

Going to leave it an hour for them both to settle down properly.

Right, over an hour in now and they both smell exactly the same apart from CDNI being far stronger

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Where did you get your Aventus from? What batch is it?

Lets see some pics of peoples collections too, I'll post mine later when I'm back home.

Associate
Totally agree with this, if you have to buy one then this is all you need :)

on another note,

I just got Egra Men by Rasasi: https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Rasasi/Egra-Men-19678.html

exact same as Creed Green irish Tweed - Cheap too!

Found a 100ml bottle of this for £18.15 on Notino. Seems to be Cool Water and GIT's love child. Funnily enough I chose Cool Water today to give my nose a break from CDNI.

May grab a bottle of this on pay day! :D

Shawrey

Associate
Hmmm ... Creed Aventus vs CDNI for me is a case of Creed killing it stone dead.

Creed smells better from the off, is very strong and lasts all day.

CDNI smells similar but as noted has a strange, after taste/smell? And its not as powerful and lasts nowhere near as long

Is Creed 8x better ... no ... but then again Ive had my bottle of Creed for a year now and its not even half used.

Soldato
Hmmm ... Creed Aventus vs CDNI for me is a case of Creed killing it stone dead.

Creed smells better from the off, is very strong and lasts all day.

CDNI smells similar but as noted has a strange, after taste/smell? And its not as powerful and lasts nowhere near as long

Is Creed 8x better ... no ... but then again Ive had my bottle of Creed for a year now and its not even half used.
What batch aventus do you have?

Back
Top Bottom