Soldato
I have been up since 3am yesterday with toothache, tried to get in dentists but not free. Can't sleep still so it's now 24 hours nearly I have been awake. I am in so much pain. Dentists open at 8:30. If I can't get seen I may just get hammer and chisel on it.

Man of Honour
I have been up since 3am yesterday with toothache, tried to get in dentists but not free. Can't sleep still so it's now 24 hours nearly I have been awake. I am in so much pain. Dentists open at 8:30. If I can't get seen I may just get hammer and chisel on it.

IIRC A&E should see you if your dentist can't fit you in quickly though I'm not 100% on the details on that.

Man of Honour
From a quick google looks like 111 can get you booked in at the nearest emergency dentist that has an available slot, A&E will deal with dental issues over xmas period, etc. usually - though they might just give you a load of painkillers til your dentist can see you depending on how busy they are.

Soldato
I may call them. The pain is bearable, just. I'll see how I get on with my last dose of tablets. It's calming a bit now. Its the lack of sleep thats worrying me. I have my 11month old to look after all day whilst missus at work from 7-5. Keeping him happy whilst drugged up and tired is not a good combination.

Associate
Just finished my usual round of shocksites to prep for a good nights worth of messed up dreams - I enjoy keeping a diary of the really freaky ones for my own personal amusement.:p

The best one this year has got to be me killing Peter Andre to move in on Jordan, who lives with her mum in a secret mansion cleverly disguised as a kebab house. Its all going well until a zombie Andre Kebab shows up!

Worst thing is I don't even like Jordan!

Don
I've only had beef wellington once and really enjoyed it. Got room for another? :D

I'm up still having fun with my new monitor and GPU.

You'd have to fight the dog for the scraps :p

I've done it twice before, once worked out beautifully, the over was ever so slightly over cooked - just about pink. I prefer mine more pinker, airing on the side of rare, rather than medium.

Soldato
Kolmogorov equations are drastically reducing the pace of my revision. I think it's time to do move onto something else and come back to this later.

Soldato
Hmm, I was supposed to get to bed earlier tonight, 6:00am isn't quite what I'd aimed for.

Was just waking up then but only because there's a party going on close by still and they gobby gits have woken me up. Call me grumpy but it's only the start of a new year. When people drink too much they talk rubbish. Low and behold all I can hear are loud mouths (why do people feel the need to shout when drunk?) with nothing sensible coming out :D. Suppose at least they're having fun.......? Still going on now at 7:50am.

Was tucked up in bed by 11pm me :)

Back
Top Bottom