Man of Honour
Yeah just on youtube.

Slept from 10:30am till 7pm yesterday so no chance of sleep, unfortunately have work at ~11am just as i'll be getting sleepy.

Soldato
PC just blue screened mid-coursework, thankfully i saved regularly. Upon booting up my RAID1 array has Degraded and needs to be rebuilt. Stressed doesn't cover it right now.

Loads of coursework, issues with my work experience, trying to find part-time work that works around my uni course, trying to keep control of my rather tight financial situation. All of which is loosing me sleep and i just feel so drained and just crap in general. Really feeling it at the moment, might not go into college today just to try and cool-off a bit. :(

V F

V F

Soldato
Sky News, Anne Diamond. She is such an irritating woman. In fact most journalists are irritating. I've yet to see one that isn't.

Soldato
Wish you didn't need to be so quiet at night. I'm always concerned about disturbing people. All the things I feel like doing right now involve an unacceptable noise level. I really need to sort my electric guitar out. That would be great right now with my headphones on.

Back
Top Bottom