Soldato
I have caught a cold, my immune system has gone into overdrive despite being on immunosuppressants, and that causes massive joint pain. Hips, knee's and feet are in agony, can't get comfortable and my lower back is also hurting.

So, sat on the sofa instead of my desk trying to finishing week 2 of MITx: 6.00.1x Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python before the dead line tomorrow :(

Associate
I'm in New Zealand at the moment on holiday, we landed this morning after 30 hours of traveling. Trying to stay awake until this evening so we can get into a pattern with our sleep

Associate
Have shifted too far into the night again, I go to bed at a reasonable time but don't actually fall asleep til 4 or 5 and its really biting me in the bum now. I wake up full of melatonin - groggy as hell, hot head, nauseaous and feeling ill.

Gonna have to sacrifice some sleep in the morning and get out of this rut. :(

Associate
I'm sat in a camper van in New Zealand watching the best thunderstorm I've ever seen, hoping for the camp site not to flood. Though the thought of a boating holiday sounds fun.

Soldato
I'm sat in a camper van in New Zealand watching the best thunderstorm I've ever seen, hoping for the camp site not to flood. Though the thought of a boating holiday sounds fun.

Nice, which part? I suspect lower north/south island? Its raining here in Auckland, bit of thunder but no lighting... Best storm I've seen is around the fox glacier, absolutely stunning noise and light show!

Associate
We are in Otorohanga for the night, we left Auckland this morning. We were driving to the camp site in some of the heaviest rain I have seen when lightening struck with in 5 feet. It was so cool

Soldato
We are in Otorohanga for the night, we left Auckland this morning. We were driving to the camp site in some of the heaviest rain I have seen when lightening struck with in 5 feet. It was so cool

Sounds awesome, hope you are taking photos/video :D

I've been up all night doing the MIT 6.00.1x Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python course. finished the second week now and onto the third.

Plus i had a nap from 10pm - 11pm with my 10 month old on me. That's messed up my sleep pattern.

Going to get a couple of hours this morning and try to reset...LOL!

Soldato
Man of Honour
Yeah and not the first study that suggests Such things

Got to change jobs it's killing me, got to be up in 5hrs. But hardly seems worth changing sleep pattern as only on days today and Thursday then back to nights. it's the changing from one to another which really ***** me up.

Back
Top Bottom