Man of Honour
If you like space films, try Moon. I thought it was very good if a little odd.

Moon is excellent - though I kind of went in with low expectations not expecting the premise to be able to produce enough material for a whole movie and the ending wasn't quite as well developed as I'd have liked.

Soldato
Moon is excellent - though I kind of went in with low expectations not expecting the premise to be able to produce enough material for a whole movie and the ending wasn't quite as well developed as I'd have liked.

Yeah I had no idea what it was about, just a film about a guy on the moon.

The ending was very similar to another but it's been so long ago that I can't remember what it was :p

Man of Honour
There have been a few movies with that kind of ending but I can't remember specific ones of the top of my head.

It's a nice way to spend an hour. I can't figure out what kind of mood I'm in after this evening, so listening to everything from ambient to chillout to dance/progressive-house is quite fitting I guess.

Found a load of old tunes (mostly trance) from mp3.com days that the filenames are just a string of numbers and no embedded media info :( so can't remember who the artists are :( though strangely remember most of the track names once I hear them.

Associate
On a more serious note, even if you find the idea ridiculous just spend a week or 2 with some industrial ear plugs in when you go to bed. The dreams I've been having since I started putting them in are so good it's like you get a second life. I'm no scientist but I can only assume your silence asleep is so undisturbed your creative mind is left to wreak havoc . The other night I had an all night session with linsey dawn McKenzie and it was so vivid I was surprised when I woke up in bed on my own.

Soldato
Found a load of old tunes (mostly trance) from mp3.com days that the filenames are just a string of numbers and no embedded media info :( so can't remember who the artists are :( though strangely remember most of the track names once I hear them.

I play these types of songs into my phone via headphones and use Shazam to see if it can identify it. super sad but it keeps things neat :)

On a more serious note, even if you find the idea ridiculous just spend a week or 2 with some industrial ear plugs in when you go to bed. The dreams I've been having since I started putting them in are so good it's like you get a second life. I'm no scientist but I can only assume your silence asleep is so undisturbed your creative mind is left to wreak havoc . The other night I had an all night session with linsey dawn McKenzie and it was so vivid I was surprised when I woke up in bed on my own.

My mind goes mental anyway due to a lack of sleep. I am forever putting my head on the pillow and within 2 minutes I am dreaming. My body is asleep but my mind is still awake. I realise what is going on and just enjoy it, if I think about what's going on it's as though the brain kicks in a little too much and ends the dreams.

I had one the other day where I ran away from an explosive device and jumped down as it went off. I still remember putting my hand over my eyes to protect my vision and feeling the heat as it exploded. I got his and came to in hospital with burns. I think it was symbolic of the pain I have at the moment.

She is my idea of "I wouldn't touch that with your pecker!"

Man of Honour

Sensory deprivation especially visual and audio can do some messed up things to you :p

Associate
She was my dream woman as a young teenager lol. I have some crazy short dreams where I am so close to being killed or what not I have to start slapping myself in the dream or nipping myself to wake up. Even though I know I'm dreaming it can become off the charts terrifying. Worse than any horror movie. I also have lucid dreams quite often and I know I dreaming and I just have a great time with it. Love those.

Last edited:
Soldato

In this case. I do not want to try this. Thanks.

Soldato
First of my 4 night shifts this week. Got up at 11:30am today so hopefully by the time I finish at 8am and get in bed about 9:45am I won't be too gassed. Already had more coffee since 8pm when I started than I've had all week. :D

Back
Top Bottom