*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
I found long sessions of BOTW much more comfortable with a Pro Controller. Any game where you're using both joysticks a lot is made much more comfortable.

Agreed, we've got a single Pro controller and four joycons, the Pro controller gets the most use by a country mile, unless you have tiny doll hands or take the console out of the house a lot, the normal joy cons are just compromising your comfort and ergonomics for no reason other than to make it portable, even it the holder they aren't great.

The longer you own the Pro controller the better value it becomes, as it will get more use over that time. :)

Caporegime
So think as soon as Amazon have them in stock in going to push the button.
Anything I should be getting with it?

Have my eyes on a third party pro controller about £23 on Amazon.

First games are probably going to be Mario Odyssey and Ring Fit Adventure.
Bare in mind you cannot wake the console with a 3rd party pro controller and there's no Amiibo functionality, for most people that's not an issue.

Battery life is poor compared to the original too.

Soldato
What size sd card is everyone using, is it with getting a SanDisk Extreme over the ultra?
I'm thinking 256gb would be enough.

I'm using a 256GB card. It's enough for me but I don't have everything installed all the time. I found 128GB a bit small when some games can be as big as 30GB (Witcher 3 is one).

Man of Honour
What size sd card is everyone using, is it with getting a SanDisk Extreme over the ultra?
I'm thinking 256gb would be enough.

512GB and it's nearly full.The two Resident Evil Revelations games and The Witcher make up 100GB together. Doom, both South Parks, and Skyrim make up another 100Gb... it goes fast!

Caporegime
Thinking about buying Mario Maker 2 or Pokemon. My Switch has been somewhat neglected lately since my PC build was finished. Poor thing, I feel sorry for it :p

Although Animal Crossing is already pre-ordered :) - maybe I'll just wait.

Back
Top Bottom