*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
I've been playing Ring Fit every morning (and some afternoons) since getting it 11 days ago.

Also been wondering if a man in his 40's could enjoy Animal Crossing? Never played one before but thinking of picking New Horizons up.

Associate
Do you feel like its making a marked improvement?
Yeah, it definitely gets you of of breath and you can feel it the next day. Much more of a workout than Wii Fit. I'm a bit of a fair weather runner, so this suits me perfectly this time of the year.

Caporegime
FFS took my attention off for a short while and the Switch is back to **** all stock across major retailers, specifically John Lewis. It's been like this since November lol.

Soldato
FFS took my attention off for a short while and the Switch is back to **** all stock across major retailers, specifically John Lewis. It's been like this since November lol.
Yeh, my girlfriend wants one for Animal Crossing. Looks like some places might get stock in early March. Unsure of whether to go for Game or direct from Nintendo. Has anyone pre-ordered a console direct from Nintendo? Are they good for getting it to you on release day? Otherwise, I'll be trying to get the console earlier and then just worry about the game arriving on release day.

Back
Top Bottom