*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
Can any recommend a good platformer game on the Switch. Was thinking of New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe. Is that any good?

It’s one of the worst 2D Mario games in my opinion.

Get Rayman instead, it’s superb. If you like difficult platforms then Celeste is the best platformer that I’ve ever played.

Soldato
Can any recommend a good platformer game on the Switch. Was thinking of New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe. Is that any good?
NSMBU is great. As is Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Rayman Legends is regularly in sale. All top quality. Celeste is my favourite by far it's just a perfect platformer. It's tough but I've managed to finish it a couple of times. The bonus levels are beyond me though.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Bloody hell, still no release date/announcement for BOTW2, new 3D Super Mario, Mario Kart 9, Mario Galaxy, F Zero, Punch Out, Mario Stiker?

I wonder if a one or two of those won’t be launch titles for the Switch Pro/4K?

Man of Honour
Bloody hell, still no release date/announcement for BOTW2, new 3D Super Mario, Mario Kart 9, Mario Galaxy, F Zero, Punch Out, Mario Stiker?

I wonder if a one or two of those won’t be launch titles for the Switch Pro/4K?

2021, 2022, not being developed this generation, only a fan rumour, not in development, not in development, not in development.

Nintendo have never gone for power in any consol, why would they suddenly start now?

Switch will get many revisions no doubt but that's it

They used to. The SNES, N64, and GameCube were all powerful console in their generations. They won’t now though as it’sa folks stand to chase the power.

Soldato
2021, 2022, not being developed this generation, only a fan rumour, not in development, not in development, not in development.

They used to. The SNES, N64, and GameCube were all powerful console in their generations. They won’t now though as it’sa folks stand to chase the power.
As far as I remember GameCube was still less powerful than what Sony and Microsoft had out?

I agree though chasing power means nothing take Xbox One X currently the most powerful one but least imo it has no games that make me think I need that.

I'm also happy with a game that may look poor long as it's fun

Caporegime
As far as I remember GameCube was still less powerful than what Sony and Microsoft had out?

I agree though chasing power means nothing take Xbox One X currently the most powerful one but least imo it has no games that make me think I need that.

I'm also happy with a game that may look poor long as it's fun

IIRC the gamecube was actually more powerful than the PS2 and a bit less than the XBOX?

Not much in it really.

Man of Honour
No new Mario Kart? :(

Not even for the new Switch (assuming it is real)?

Nope. The team that develop the series are working on other projects. Even if they started developing it now the game would be 3 years away from release.

I wouldn’t expect a Mario Kart until the successor to the switch (not a pro or refresh model).

Back
Top Bottom