*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
I'm open to the Mario Rabbids RPG, if the game elements stay similar to Mario + Luigi adventures in time RPG it could be a fantastic portable game on the Switch.

Based on the description of the 'Turn Based Combat' ("tactical options", "dash", "destructible cover" etc), I'm wondering if it could be more akin to something like XCOM. That could be very cool.

Loads of potential here but we'll have to wait and see how it turns out - it should get plenty of coverage at E3.

Soldato
Mine was doing that until I realised that auto steer is turned on by default. Turned it off and bingo, no problems since then.

why on earth are all these silly aids on by default? I think that has fixed my issues. Thanks everyone for the heads up.

I wouldn't be surprised if in street fighter, the characters start punching and kicking by themselves lol

Man of Honour
GAME are so useless. Not only did they send me two Bombermans last month which they took payment for out of my account due to an error on their site. They had me travel 20 miles to my nearest store to get a refund in the form of gift card (yippee).

I then tried to use it tonight for the new SF2 but you cannot use gift cards on pre orders! Splendid :p

Last edited:
Associate
GAME are so useless. Not only did they send me two Bombermans last month which they took payment for out of my account due to an error on their site. They had me travel 20 miles to my nearest store to get a refund in the form of gift card (yippee).

I then tried to use it tonight for the new SF2 but you cannot use gift cards on pre orders! Splendid :p

Exactly why I try and avoid pre-ordering/buying from Game these days. As soon as the Official Nintendo Store opened up for a 2nd lot of pre-orders of the new Collector's Edition of Fire Emblem, I cancelled my Game pre-order and went with Nintendo. It arrived on launch day before I got home from work.

Associate
Well im selling my switch, its just not getting used
Fed up of mario kart already and i refuse to buy games from the nintendo store due to issues if i ever had an issue with console trying to get them onto new console

Got no interest in splatoon2 and not holding onto it for mario odyssey

Pitty, i liked the console but no games interest me coming up

Caporegime
OK Guys, my son just got a Switch and being that he doesn't stay with me I was going to get a Dock so he could plug into my TV and play it here. Then I saw one of the shots of the thing cracked open with a relatively plain looking circuit board and combined with the HDMI cable, adaptor and casing looks like it has a manufacturing cost of about £7 now I'm not so sure. Is there such a thing as a third party version? Or some way to display the switch on the TV and have it plugged in and in 'TV' mode as opposed to portable mode? It's a ****load of money for something so simple. :(

Caporegime
OK Guys, my son just got a Switch and being that he doesn't stay with me I was going to get a Dock so he could plug into my TV and play it here. Then I saw one of the shots of the thing cracked open with a relatively plain looking circuit board and combined with the HDMI cable, adaptor and casing looks like it has a manufacturing cost of about £7 now I'm not so sure. Is there such a thing as a third party version? Or some way to display the switch on the TV and have it plugged in and in 'TV' mode as opposed to portable mode? It's a ****load of money for something so simple. :(

The circuit board used (the logic to say docked, or not) is patented. Believe it or not. You won't see any legal 3rd party docks for a while. :(

Soldato
Well im selling my switch, its just not getting used
Fed up of mario kart already and i refuse to buy games from the nintendo store due to issues if i ever had an issue with console trying to get them onto new console

Got no interest in splatoon2 and not holding onto it for mario odyssey

Pitty, i liked the console but no games interest me coming up

That's a shame, I think it has great potential. Splatoon looks really good though, you might enjoy it. Yeah, it's a shame about the games. Mario should have been a launch title.

Associate
Caporegime
That doesn't help if your console breaks.

It's a total mess, why it can't be linked by an account. So you just login into your new device, and then it automatically re-installs. Exactly like my phone does. It's madness really.

Any more news on cloud saves? I'm honestly terrified of mine breaking atm.

Back
Top Bottom