*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Haha. Why not!

Do we think it's necessary to pre-order for games? Have they managed supply OK on the software?

I haven't heard of any supply issues with software either apart from Zelda at launch. I expect Mario Odyssey might be hard to get on cartridge the first week or two after launch though but other than that I doubt there'll be any issues.

I guess the fact that you can always buy games digitally pretty much mitigates any issues unless you have your heart set on the physical version. Personally I like to go physical as it means you can sell the games after completing them.

Associate
I finally caved in... Sold my Wii U with all games, extra controllers, etc for 200 bucks and got a Switch with MK and Zelda. Turned up yesterday, so far so good, but a bit shocked at how much I spent... The console itself isnt a bad price, but then add 2 games, pro controller, carry case, and screen protector, and it gets expensive. Glad I sold the Wii-U to cover part of the cost :)

Soldato
I saw that there had been new stuff released but I'm not watching anymore Odyssey vids. I've seen enough to know it will be amazing. Honestly this will be the last Switch game I buy this year...

Man of Honour
I saw that there had been new stuff released but I'm not watching anymore Odyssey vids. I've seen enough to know it will be amazing. Honestly this will be the last Switch game I buy this year...

I don't understand why people read/watch so much about games they know they are getting. I've only watched the first ever video of Mario Odyssey which sold it to me, and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom