*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
PD USB-C charging is only needed for docked mode. It can charge from a standard 1A/5W charger, just really slowly. Any 2A charger and it will maintain or charge slowly when playing.

Soldato
Not sure really I've not heard much about it since it got it's full release ?

I tried it on pc in early access , seemed a really good game but was too buggy and difficult to run on my old pc so I returned it

From what I understand the community isn't fond of how this dev Carries on pushing the game and expansions without smoothing out what it already has.

I understand people love it though so if done well people would buy it on switch I imagine

Last edited:
Soldato
Screw it I'm going to buy a switch game this weekend and get some use out of it!

Thinking either Celeste, Shovel knight, Snake pass, Cave story or steam world 2 though I understand that ones rather short?

Man of Honour
Steamworld 2 was a lot of fun but less than ten hours to 100%.

Axiom verge or cave story are metroidvanias well worth a purchase, and sonic mania and shovel knight are excellent platformers.

I'd skip snake pass, and Celeste is top of my watch list waiting for a discount.

Soldato
Screw it I'm going to buy a switch game this weekend and get some use out of it!

Thinking either Celeste, Shovel knight, Snake pass, Cave story or steam world 2 though I understand that ones rather short?

I've gone back to Cave Story been playing it this week. I really like it. It's a bit more chilled after playing Celeste which was nails but amazing. SD2 was good if a little short. Of those on your list the best I'd say is Celeste followed by Shovel Knight. I enjoyed all of them, though.

Soldato
HORI have announced they'll be releasing their own officially licensed Joy-cons including one with a d-pad.

http://hori.jp/products/nsw/juji_con_l_blue/

The d-pad on the Pokken controller is great so this is promising. Liking that blue colour too.

My only concern is that it might feel a little small.

Saw this earlier. If it's half decent I'll get one. It isn't wireless though and can only be used in handheld.

Will check the eShop sale tonight. My gold points expire at the end of March so I am looking to use them.

Soldato
I need to narrow down this list Blaster master zero, Mighty Gunvolt burst, Axiom verge, Wonder boy the dragons trap, Resident Evil Revelations 2 .....

Last edited:
Soldato
That, the resident evil games and the other two steamworld games are very tempting.

I still refuse to buy super meat boy without the far superior original soundtrack unless it's at a huge discount.

SD1 isn't as good as 2 but it's still decent. I love Steamworld Heist and the Resi games are great. Well the first one is I didn't complete 2.

Back
Top Bottom