*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
I didn't mind paying what I did for FFIX as I've never played it before.

He right though. Until the dawn of 1080p 60fps it was only 12 year olds that played on game consoles and PCs.

I can't tell if you're joking or being serious.

As for the other consoles I've recently been playing Apex Legends on the XB1 which I love. Outside of that my XB1/PS4 have been media players pretty much for the past 2 years.

Associate
My view is that the switch shouldn't be anyone's main console. It's for smaller games mainly with it being a portable with the ability to dock.

So people shouldn't really be buying it for games like final fantasy unless never played them before and want to play on the go.
That's where I strongly disagree:D Imo the switch is aimed/ perfect for those with a busy life like me

Associate
My view is that the switch shouldn't be anyone's main console. It's for smaller games mainly with it being a portable with the ability to dock.

So people shouldn't really be buying it for games like final fantasy unless never played them before and want to play on the go.

Not everyone likes games made for 12 year olds running at below 1080p 60hz

That's some hot takes right there.

The Switch is my main console and I'm having a great time with it, my most played game has a pegi 3 rating. Good job I along with millions of other adults playing Switch are not insecure enough to miss out on some fantastic Nintendo gaming.

Associate
Currently on episode 9 of Resident Evil Revelations..made noob mistake in episode 4 or 5 and didn't pick up a shotgun to help with the first initial boss encounter so I had to restart that episode.
Accidentally missed out in getting the first sniper rifle but went back to get it in episode 6, did not go back in episode 7 to pick up the python but now have lightning hawk so all good.
Won't have anything to play though after completing Revelations..

Associate
Currently on episode 9 of Resident Evil Revelations..made noob mistake in episode 4 or 5 and didn't pick up a shotgun to help with the first initial boss encounter so I had to restart that episode.
Accidentally missed out in getting the first sniper rifle but went back to get it in episode 6, did not go back in episode 7 to pick up the python but now have lightning hawk so all good.
Won't have anything to play though after completing Revelations..

Revelations 2? :p

This game is what I am currently playing through, although I'm a little behind on episode 7. It's a decent game if a little dated now, but I've enjoyed it enough to look forward to Revelations 2 which is downloaded and ready.

Talking about Resident Evil it looks like Biohazard Origins Collection and RE4 will be digital only in the EU. I love my physical so I've pretty bummed about the news.

Associate
Revelations 2? :p

This game is what I am currently playing through, although I'm a little behind on episode 7. It's a decent game if a little dated now, but I've enjoyed it enough to look forward to Revelations 2 which is downloaded and ready.

Talking about Resident Evil it looks like Biohazard Origins Collection and RE4 will be digital only in the EU. I love my physical so I've pretty bummed about the news.
Maybe if it cost less than tenner like Revelations was during sale haha and you could pre-order it from play-asia if you want physical perhaps? I may get RE4 again and playthrough it with my gf like I am on Revelations.

Soldato
Tune in on 27/02 at 14:00 UK time for roughly 7 minutes of new information in a livestreamed #PokemonDirect presentation.

https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/1100395117716930566

D0VjhhuX0AAKi3O.jpg

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
GTA5 will almost certainly make its way onto the Switch. Think of a game that isn't super graphically intensive or was a 360/PS3 game that was insanely popular and I would put money on it coming to the Switch.

Soldato
Confession - I've played every GTA game since III and I've never yet completed one. I've bought V twice and still I couldn't manage to complete it. I just get so bored! I am not buying it again on the Switch.

Associate
GTAV is the only GTA game I've actually finished the main story, San andreas I was getting close to the end but gave up as I got stuck on a mission lol.
Would be interested to play Catherine on the switch though, the gameplay suits portable play style.

Back
Top Bottom