*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Thinking of picking up Starlink Battle for Atlas, on the Russian store it's only £16, anyone know if it's ok to get it from there?

eshop prices website says this: This game has different versions between regions. It may indicate that stores do not include the same content, like available languages for example. Please be careful before buying from a different region than yours.

Better off paying the extra £1 and get the retail version from Amazon or The Game Collection. At least you have the toy with it then.

Soldato
Looking forward to playing some Cuphead this weekend.

Should be a lot like Hollow Knight for me, where I always watched loads of videos but never picked it up until it came out on switch and it's become one of my all time favourites. Being lots of bosses and similar in a few ways, I'm sure I will enjoy Cuphead too.

Soldato
Hope you enjoy cup head! I tried it on XB1 at release and it wasnt for me, loved the art style and animation in general but the platforming levels didn't feel right. The boss fights were cool.

Soldato
Turning off wake from sleep is a nice addition. Zoom seems pretty pointless to me.

My top ten most played:

1. Mario Kart
2. Splatoon 2
3. BoTW
4. Hollow Knight
5. Dark Souls
6. Darkest Dungeon
7. ARMS
8. Civ VI
9. Skyrim
10. Mario + Rabbids

Octopath and Odyssey would be in there but I sold them on and deleted the installs.

Man of Honour
Tried him? How is it?

I can't play Smash for another week or so and it's killing me!

He's extremely strong. Very fast, disjointed hitboxes, a great projectile, a counter (projectiles and physical attacks), an awkward to hit jump, great juggles and that's all before he goes super saiyan.

Back
Top Bottom