*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
I have the officially licensed grey case with the red Nintendo badge in one of the bottom corners. I also have the officially licensed Zelda Breath of the Wild case which is black and has him using the bow and arrow.
I'm looking for one which can hold a Pro Controller and Dock on the rain forest, when it's in a sale I will commit

Man of Honour
What case is everyone using? Just looking for a day to day case. I have the official one but find it a bit meh and fancy a change.

Orzly. It's compact but I get slots for 30ish games and I fit in a USB C cable, two extra joy cons and 4 joycon straps.

When traveling I use an Xbox elite controller case for the pro controller and an adjustable stand.

Soldato
What case is everyone using? Just looking for a day to day case. I have the official one but find it a bit meh and fancy a change.

For just the switch: Gioteck Premium Storage Carry Case for Nintendo Switch
Fits the Switch with Joycons fitted on the side, slots for a bunch of games, and two pockets for accessories. I can fit HORI playstand, strap attachments, and USB-C cable.

For everything: Nintendo Switch Case, Diocall Deluxe Carry Case Fit Nintendo Switch System and Pro Controller, Grey
This fits the Switch with Joycons fitted on the side, Pro Controller, Joycons on a Comfort Grip, Dock, Charger, huge section for games, netted pocket for HDMI cable, USB-C cable.

I would quite like to get something which just fits the switch alone so is nice and thin, but otherwise these cover everything.

Man of Honour
For those wanting an extra pro controller who already have a PS4 controller I can highly recommend the 8bitdo adapter, but the rumble is messed up so turn that off.

Dead cells is far more enjoyable with a functional dpad, the pro controller is truly shocking for a Nintendo dpad.

Caporegime
For those wanting an extra pro controller who already have a PS4 controller I can highly recommend the 8bitdo adapter, but the rumble is messed up so turn that off.

Dead cells is far more enjoyable with a functional dpad, the pro controller is truly shocking for a Nintendo dpad.

i already posted about this a month or two back and included links to the adapter and youtube videos.

Man of Honour
So useless as a 3rd/4th pad?

Might get one anyway, useful for the PC too.

Yep, it gets worse the more controllers you add. It has made playing as billy no mates more enjoyable though, and it turns out the useless dpad was what put me off Dead Cells as I'm enjoying playing it now.

It's a shame the Elite controller doesn't work though, but it doesn't support Bluetooth. If this device supported wired connections like some other competitors then the Elite controller would work in wired mode.

Edit: Rumble is broken too, but it's worth it for the dpad.

Last edited:
Soldato
As ridiculous as it sounds the fact that virtua racing has been ported to switch makes it a system seller for me.

Like I want to go get one tomorrow, but I'm fully aware of the pending summer hardware changes

Associate
Ideally want a console/game for £250 but that seems unlikely

There was a switch bundle with Mario Kart on Currys eBay for £245 a month or so ago. Set an alert up on hotukdeals and I'm sure you'll get a hit.

No doubt prices will drop more closer to the release of the new Switch models - late 2019 I imagine?

Soldato
Still looking to buy a Switch. Ideally want a console/game for £250 but that seems unlikely. Maybe E3 will shift the market?

eglobalcentral you could get console and a game for that price, otherwise if you don't mind pre-owned still with a warranty then Game.

Back
Top Bottom