1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** Nintendo Switch ***

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Boomstick777, Jan 6, 2016.

1. silvagti

Wise Guy

Most online stores have it for the same price physically so gonna go for that. I'm all about getting the cartridge but I know some people prefer digital!

2. Kreeeee

Man of Honour

I paid £36 for the limited edition physical version with 12 months NSO.

3. BMox81

Hitman

And if you look at the very first part of my post, it clearly states that "If you're wanting Mario Maker 2 digitally"

I'm fully aware it can be had in various other physical deals.

4. kinger8938

Sgarrista

With no nostalgia for 2D Mario or even any love for the NSMB series, I don't know what sort of mileage I would get out of MM2 personally. It does look great though.

5. elh_2009

Hitman

ill probably pick up MM2 at the weekend, anyone know of any good instore deals? or even whats the best deal online for physical. I dont need special edition as i have online just standard please.

6. Simmz

Wise Guy

7. Kreeeee

Man of Honour

I did read and comprehend your post. What's your point?

I was just highlighting the price difference for those who are considering digital vs physical.

8. Moothead2

Sgarrista

I'd be interested is seeing where you got it for £36. Doesn't look like it's any cheaper to buy physically right now outside of a quid or two.

9. BMox81

Hitman

Received my code a short while ago so SMM2 is all downloaded and ready to go.

Also bought both Virtua Racing and Monster Boy (Sega Ages).

Going to be a good weekend!

10. Kreeeee

Man of Honour

Amazon.fr

11. Moothead2

Sgarrista

Comes out to around £51 now so the comparison is rather pointless. Even if you sold the online membership you'd still only come out a couple of quid better off, have a physical copy which may or may not be ideal and have to go through the hassle of selling the code, not to mention delivery might take a bit longer.

12. Kreeeee

Man of Honour

Yes the price has gone up now. I definitely won't have it for launch day, but I've never needed to have games on release day.

13. Cavallino

Capodecina

Loving Virtua Racing :)
    Worth £6 :)
    (Or actually £5.30 with some gold coin discount!)

14. Rifte

Mobster

Still waiting for my Mario Maker redemption code from cdkeys...... Getting twitchy

15. fez

Capodecina

Mario maker is live boys and girls! Played the first 10 or so levels and its good so far. I mean its a mario game. I like the change up of styles, objectives and mechanics. Really looking forward to when the community starts putting out some great levels as well.

16. kurosagi01

Hitman

My Bloodstained copy has been delivered to my home address..hopefully it has the steelbook box.

17. fez

Capodecina

You can get a physical copy of MM2 from Currys for £30 with a coupon from voucher cloud if any wants it still.

18. Moothead2

Sgarrista

Only if you collect in store and it's not giving me the option where I live :(.

Do you know if you have to order online for collection or can you just go in store with the code?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  19. silvagti

Wise Guy

deleted

20. silvagti

Wise Guy

Curry's/PC World seem to do that with all of their bargain offers. They announce amazing deals for collection only then you inevitably find there's no stock available in your area :mad:

I think it's just a scam to get you on their website personally....