*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
I'm on file 06 now with about 9+hrs in, lot of missables which is to be expected and the game clearly wants you to replay it again on platinum difficulty. I did try 1 file on platinum and got overall C lol.

Associate
Anyone ever bought from Eneba?

They're currently showing the best price for Astral Chain from what I can see. Anyone have experience?
Not that much cheaper from what I can see and as for experience i've not used them before.
You can get Astral chain for just under £40 from base and Smythtoys though.

Soldato
On topic, I'm just about to finish Golf Story. It was pretty easy but I really enjoyed it. The art, animation, and music all complimented the mellow gameplay really well and it has some pretty good humour.

Golf Story was a really charming little game. Despite not being into golf I loved the golfing and the different play conditions. And yeah pretty funny dialogue as well.

Man of Honour
Golf Story was a really charming little game. Despite not being into golf I loved the golfing and the different play conditions. And yeah pretty funny dialogue as well.

I despise golf, but I like the puzzle nature of golf games. I have something like 20 backlog games to choose from now...

Soldato
Is Civilization VI worth getting on the switch? Noticed it's 33% off in the store. Does it work OK with the touch screen / controller interface?

Civ 6 controls really well. I never used touch and played it for over 50 hours in handheld. Turns can take a while at end game because of all the computes going on (does this on the PC too but not quite so much) but that's the only downside. It works incredibly well on the Switch.

Associate
Fired up splatoon 2 for the first time in the new switch.....no save file...:mad::( pretty frustrating...same with donkey kong and mario kart....all others have transfered over from the cloud fine, but these 3 are showing no save files on the cloud..

Man of Honour
Fired up splatoon 2 for the first time in the new switch.....no save file...:mad::( pretty frustrating...same with donkey kong and mario kart....all others have transfered over from the cloud fine, but these 3 are showing no save files on the cloud..

Didn't you migrate everything from your old switch?

Back
Top Bottom