*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
It was such a fun direct with **** coming from nowhere every other announcement. Deadly Premonition, Jedi Outcast, Divinity Original Sin 2 like what even is this?!

Associate
It was such a fun direct with **** coming from nowhere every other announcement. Deadly Premonition, Jedi Outcast, Divinity Original Sin 2 like what even is this?!
The biggest surprise for me was xenoblade i didn't expect that at all! i'm re downloading divinity original sin on my PC as well so then i can carry on my save once i get it on the switch lol

Soldato
The cross platform save ability is a real plus point on divinity, very cool they added that

Never played the xenoblade games and kept considering 2 for the switch, will start from the beginning now :)

Soldato
I don't know anything about Divinity. Is there anything similar to it?
It's one of the best games I've played for a long long time. Funny writing, huge amounts to do, massive open world, clever ways to fight battles, it's all great. And I'm not normally a fan of open world games or proper RPGs

Soldato
Grrr, I've just had to buy replacement sticks for my joycons as one has started drifting.

The contact cleaner spray won't work as it cannot physically get through to the contact pads even if sprayed under the (incorrectly named) dust cover.

The metal tabs that hold the joystick together break when bent so although I've cleaned it thoroughly I don't know if I can put it back together.

These joycons are terribly designed overall, and I would hope that they get an overhaul for the next iteration.

There's a special place in hell reserved for the person who designed the Joy Con's internal layout.

I've been fixing my own controllers for years. I won't do a Joy Con again. Ever. I tried once, and I never got the blasted thing working again.

Soldato
I'm massively out of the loop with consoles (last one I owned was an N64) but have heard Nintendo are releasing a new handheld.
Will is be possible to play Street Fighter 2 (or later) on it?

Soldato
I'm massively out of the loop with consoles (last one I owned was an N64) but have heard Nintendo are releasing a new handheld.

Nintendo are releasing the Switch Lite in a few weeks which is a cut down version of the original Switch.

You can buy the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection if you want to play the original Street Fighter 2 on the Switch.

Soldato
Nintendo are releasing the Switch Lite in a few weeks which is a cut down version of the original Switch.

You can buy the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection if you want to play the original Street Fighter 2 on the Switch.

Got the SF collection for my birthday, it is REALLY good if you are you looking for the best way to play the older SF games. Can confirm it is good fun at the pub too :D!

Soldato
Well the current Nintendo Switch console, can be used both as a home console and as a handheld. In a few weeks the Switch lite is released its a slightly smaller Switch that is purely a handheld only version.

Back
Top Bottom