*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Deciding whether to get the lite over the regular switch. I can see myself using it as a hand held console to be honest. The extra £70 can go towards a case and a game.

Soldato
Deciding whether to get the lite over the regular switch. I can see myself using it as a hand held console to be honest. The extra £70 can go towards a case and a game.
I love my Lite, although tried to play the Daemon X Machina demo today and found the text in menus and game is way too small to read. Admittedly I have very poor eyesight though.

Soldato
That has to happen! Same engine as Awakening, but darker and less shiny/plastic looking. It works great for Awakening, but LttP requires a different tone.

It could look so good:

the-legend-of-zelda%3A-a-link-to-the-past-hd-wallpapers-33782-6868899.jpg

yeh that is something that could definatly grow on me, might also as suggested just play the original after this but what one, the snes mini or the switch snes one? :D

just finished the angler dungeon im making this last :)

fez

fez

Caporegime

Its good as a handheld but honestly its still far better on a TV with a proper controller.

Personally I find that the portability of it is great but for most games you will have a much better time on a large TV. Part of the fun of the proper Switch is playing on the TV and then just grabbing it from the dock and taking it somewhere else to continue where you left off.

Soldato
Im really in two minds about the Switch Vs Switch Lite.

I do like the idea of a more sturdier and nimbler Switch....

But its great to dock it and play on the big screen when Im home....

Does it feel fairly smaller in the hand compared to the Switch original?

Soldato
Im really in two minds about the Switch Vs Switch Lite.

I do like the idea of a more sturdier and nimbler Switch....

But its great to dock it and play on the big screen when Im home....

Does it feel fairly smaller in the hand compared to the Switch original?

If you can afford the regular switch, the ability to detach controllers for two player, play on your TV and have a rumble is not worth the downgrade.

Soldato
I play most Switch games on a tv with a pro pad - so the original was a no brainer. Best pad ever btw. I was unsure at first given the price, but going back to XB1 and PS4 pad after is like going back in time!

It'd be nice to have both, but not a sensible use of money. Go for the original if you'll be playing at home at all and have access to a tv.

Man of Honour
I play most Switch games on a tv with a pro pad - so the original was a no brainer. Best pad ever btw. I was unsure at first given the price, but going back to XB1 and PS4 pad after is like going back in time!

It'd be nice to have both, but not a sensible use of money. Go for the original if you'll be playing at home at all and have access to a tv.

It's just a shame that the Pro Controller has an atrocious d-pad. I have to use my PS4 controller for games like Celeste.

Back
Top Bottom