*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Getting a turquoise Lite tomorrow. After my switching dying a death 6 months ago I put off getting a replacement.

However after checking lots of reviews and info online I'm going for the lite, I don't use in docked mode at all, so that bit of a saving is worth it. No one else in my house uses it either, so only play solo and if someone wants a 2 player then they will just need a switch as well.

Getting from Argos as can get Mario Maker 2 with the console for £219.99.

Associate
Getting a turquoise Lite tomorrow. After my switching dying a death 6 months ago I put off getting a replacement.

However after checking lots of reviews and info online I'm going for the lite, I don't use in docked mode at all, so that bit of a saving is worth it. No one else in my house uses it either, so only play solo and if someone wants a 2 player then they will just need a switch as well.

Getting from Argos as can get Mario Maker 2 with the console for £219.99.
Personally if I were you I'd go for the switch V2 and just sell the dock as they sell for around £80 and the V2 has twice the battery life of the lite and V1 switch but that's just me enjoy your lite anyway:)

Associate
taking bowwow for a walk now, so much nostalgia and im staying away from any guides etc to make it last :D

Just took Bowwow for a walk to next dungeon also, I never played this on the gameboy so it's all new to me.... a couple of bits in the second dungeon had me standing there for a good 5 mins trying to figure out how to proceed.

I've been playing a lot of my snes online and snes mini lately, you forget what games used to be like!

Soldato
yeh old games are awesome, i just hope nintendo do a link to the past like this one as i never played it much.

im remembering things from 19 years ago from when i first played this and im thinking wow, as i cannot remember what i said a second ago etc but i remember this game boy game lol

competing with my younger self now and im figuring stuff out a lot quicker, the real test will be the gbc dungeons and some later ones as i never completed this and never had the gbc version :p

Soldato
i just hope nintendo do a link to the past like this one as i never played it much.

That has to happen! Same engine as Awakening, but darker and less shiny/plastic looking. It works great for Awakening, but LttP requires a different tone.

It could look so good:

the-legend-of-zelda%3A-a-link-to-the-past-hd-wallpapers-33782-6868899.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom