*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Has anyone played Subnautica on the Switch? If so, how have you found it?

I'm currently playing Below Zero on PS5 which is great but having the option to play handheld on the oled is very enticing.

Associate
I've picked up my soon to be 7yr old son a Switch OLED for his Christmas and I'm looking for a good quality case that will offer it some good protection from some inevitable drops.

Ideally i'm after a case that's also dockable and allows the joycons to be removed with the case in place too. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Soldato
I’m curious if anyone has connected the Switch to a tv without the dock. When I travel I will want to connect it to a tv but I definitely don’t want to be carrying the dock as well if I can avoid it.

Which case have people purchased for their OLED Switch?
I went with the official one. Assuming you mean travel case.

Soldato
I’m curious if anyone has connected the Switch to a tv without the dock. When I travel I will want to connect it to a tv but I definitely don’t want to be carrying the dock as well if I can avoid it.

Yeah, thanks. I will get the official one.

Man of Honour

I made my own portable dock by gutting an official one and putting it in a small 3D printed case.

Soldato

Not sure what the situation is now but 3rd party docks/dongles had bricking issues. I got a second dock then reshelled it to this, made it far more portable to carry around.

Soldato
Cool, I thought I'd post it incase it helped one person so glad it did.

Deffo, cheers pal.

Only had time for a brief blast, but like it so far and graphics are very nice.

Bit worried I might get fed up if too much back tracking but will see. I got a bit lost with Ori in the end and gave up.

Back
Top Bottom