*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Thanks for the reccomendations so far all.

Just ordered mario Odyssey from Currys on eBay.

Currently a further 10% off so cost just over £33.

Associate
how do you connect to the switch?

mine doesn't recongise it, and loads of reviews on amazon people say the same thing

I'm not overly convinced everyone is receiving the same unit. The one I have (that came off that link previously) is branded Gamory and I took apart and couldn't find any weights.

The pairing on these things is always hit and miss but connecting with the cable is the only way I've ever had success and that generally involves mashing many buttons till it picks it up :D

It's in the change grip / order section but try your own USB-C cable if you have one and not the flimsy one that came with it.

I'm not overly convinced everyone is receiving the same unit. The one I have (that came off that link previously) is branded Gamory and I took apart and couldn't find any weights.

The pairing on these things is always hit and miss but connecting with the cable is the only way I've ever had success and that generally involves mashing many buttons till it picks it up :D

It's in the change grip / order section but try your own USB-C cable if you have one and not the flimsy one that came with it.
I got the gamory one too.

Found out you have to connect by cable and then when on the connect new Co troller screen, click a (not be as I keep getting confused with), and then disconnect, and now use the top right and left bumpers, then it worked

Associate
I got the gamory one too.

Found out you have to connect by cable and then when on the connect new Co troller screen, click a (not be as I keep getting confused with), and then disconnect, and now use the top right and left bumpers, then it worked
Sorry didn't get your quote in time to help. Yes the pairing process is a bit weird, I tried to get it working wirelessly on my pc too but didn't have any luck. So far so good on the switch though.

Soldato
What screen protector people recommend for the OLED?
+1 on the Orzly. Also if you don’t do this already put the screen protector on after you have run the shower. I have no dust under mine as a result. The other thing to note is the protector does not reach across the full width by a few mm. I usually line up the protector on one side and then rotate it down onto the screen. It means my protector is slightly left of centre. It fully covers the display area of the screen so it is more an aesthetic thing than anything else.

Soldato
+1 on the Orzly. Also if you don’t do this already put the screen protector on after you have run the shower. I have no dust under mine as a result. The other thing to note is the protector does not reach across the full width by a few mm. I usually line up the protector on one side and then rotate it down onto the screen. It means my protector is slightly left of centre. It fully covers the display area of the screen so it is more an aesthetic thing than anything else.

Why is it a couple of mm short ?

Does not seem like a quality product

Back
Top Bottom