*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
I've wanted a Switch for ages. I was going to get the OLED model, but the more I think about it, the more I think about the Switch Lite. I'm not sure I'll want to play on a TV all that much, but then again, I'm not sure I want to lose the feature entirely. I want some games to play, though, so I'd like to put an order in pretty quickly.

What would you do?

Soldato
I've wanted a Switch for ages. I was going to get the OLED model, but the more I think about it, the more I think about the Switch Lite. I'm not sure I'll want to play on a TV all that much, but then again, I'm not sure I want to lose the feature entirely. I want some games to play, though, so I'd like to put an order in pretty quickly.

What would you do?

I went for a Lite a few years ago, no regrets at all.

Soldato
I went for a Lite a few years ago, no regrets at all.

Argh. I changed my mind again. I might as well get the OLED. I mean, you only get to see the upgraded display if you are playing in handheld mode, so it'll be a nice upgrade on that front, and I'll be getting a TV at some point soon, so I'll go with that plan.

Soldato
Just a normal A>C cable if connecting to the dock or a USB A charger or a C > C cable if going to a USB C charger.

Avoid cheap (**** quality) cables and buy a good quality one from Anker or someone else.

Associate
Just seen an article on Nintendo Life saying Saint Row 4 is 93% off on the Nintendo Switch store, so only £2.44 for a comedy style GTA type game that was released at £40 in 2020, I might pick it up even though have on PC.

Associate
Today bought a Nintendo Switch for £230 from a major grocery store (A) and a Ring Fit for £40 and Super Mario Odyssey for £35 from another major grocery store (T) - super chuffed for my *ahem* 8yr old boy! Can’t wait for Xmas day.

Do I need to open / turn on to create Nintendo game store account so that I can buy games from the store? Some great deals on there!

Back
Top Bottom