*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Today bought a Nintendo Switch for £230 from a major grocery store (A) and a Ring Fit for £40 and Super Mario Odyssey for £35 from another major grocery store (T) - super chuffed for my *ahem* 8yr old boy! Can’t wait for Xmas day.

Do I need to open / turn on to create Nintendo game store account so that I can buy games from the store? Some great deals on there!
Yes you will need an account to access the Eshop. There aren’t always deals on but right now it’s looking really good. Also some sites like cdkeys have some good deals from time to time, like Mario kart at the moment. I’ve bought keys from them before and you enter them into you Nintendo account and even get the gold coins to use as a discount for other purchases!

It’s possible to buy games directly from the switch so make sure that is controlled if you are giving this to an “8 year old” :D

Man of Honour
Picked up a Switch OLED and got a copy of 3D All Stars; enjoying Mario 64!
Already had a non-OLED switch I sold a couple of years ago and totally forgot I had Mario Kart 8, Stardew Valley and a few others I bought as downloads!
Picked up Saints Row on offer and will likely buy Bomberman (sure I had a hard copy before); looking for something to tide me over Xmas and then a few days away might go for Skyrim but wondered what the GTA Trilogy is like on Switch?

Soldato
Already had a non-OLED switch I sold a couple of years ago and totally forgot I had Mario Kart 8, Stardew Valley and a few others I bought as downloads!
Picked up Saints Row on offer and will likely buy Bomberman (sure I had a hard copy before); looking for something to tide me over Xmas and then a few days away might go for Skyrim but wondered what the GTA Trilogy is like on Switch?
Bomberman is on at a ridiculous price right now so be fast if you want that one!

On GTA trilogy. Only get it for the nostalgia. I prefer it on the switch simply because it’s portable and I can play it anywhere easily.

Soldato

The gta trilogy is supposed to be really bad on all systems :(

Soldato
Nintendo really need to up their infrastructure. Trying to redeem codes or buy games on the eShop today is an absolute joke. Constant crashes and errors no matter whether I try the Switch or the PC. And downloading a new game took forever!

Soldato
Brilliant, and now through my attempt to purchase a game costing £4.50, the site has attempted the transaction, failed, but I've managed to purchase £50 worth of eShop credit. What a load of rubbish!

Back
Top Bottom