*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Well, after a short lived price glitch on Currys I spontaneously have an OLED Switch arriving today. Still keeping my old V2 Switch for now, can I run the two in parallel on the same account rather than just transferring data across?

Having not had a screen protector on my old one and picking up a few dock marks I'll definitely be getting a screen protector this time around. It is Orzzly one that everyone recommends isn't it?
I use Orzzly, have used them on all Switch models. You 100% won't be returning the OLED model, the screen is gorgeous!

Associate
I use Orzzly, have used them on all Switch models. You 100% won't be returning the OLED model, the screen is gorgeous!
Cheers. Didn't think I was that fussed about upgrading any time soon but it definitely is worth it. I had thought I'd hold out for a nice special edition version later down the line but I quite like the white now it's in my hands.

Soldato
My OLED has done nothing but give me enjoyment. Haven't used it docked for over 2 weeks, handheld just looks great and is just so easily accessible.

I picked up FIFA 22 when it was on sale on the eshop. As a career player who doesn't care for UT, this game is great. I can understand why it wouldn't be worth it if you already had a previous version on Switch.

Not bug free mind and I had a match where after a substitution, a player went invisible.

Soldato
My OLED has done nothing but give me enjoyment. Haven't used it docked for over 2 weeks, handheld just looks great and is just so easily accessible.

I picked up FIFA 22 when it was on sale on the eshop. As a career player who doesn't care for UT, this game is great. I can understand why it wouldn't be worth it if you already had a previous version on Switch.

Not bug free mind and I had a match where after a substitution, a player went invisible.
I bought FIFA 20 I think it was on sale and played it to death. The games play brilliantly if you just want to hand held them solo. I’m not interested in the other crap either and I had a lot of fun with it.

Associate
Well, tried applying the screen protector this morning (first time I've put one on anything)... Where the hell does all that dust come from! After repeatedly wiping it down I had it nice and clean, perfectly aligned and then as I put it down the biggest bit of fluff nestled under one of the edges leaving a nice big circle bubble around it :mad:

I'll try again after a shower tomorrow morning in the hopes that keeps the dust down. At least they came as a pack of 4.

Associate
Can I get some advice please, if I pick up a cheap Switch Lite for my son how stuffed am I on the digitally downloaded games?

I read some stuff on making the Lite the primary console but I don't know what impact it has to the games we both play and if I'll lose access to them? :)

Soldato
Using two consoles on the same account will still give you access to your digital games. It's just the one that isn't the main console will need to check online that you can play the game. So as long as its on WiFi it will be fine.

Associate
Using two consoles on the same account will still give you access to your digital games. It's just the one that isn't the main console will need to check online that you can play the game. So as long as its on WiFi it will be fine.
That's great thanks, so I need to make the Lite the primary as the regular one will stay on the TV.

Cheers for the clarification. :)

Associate

Who's buying from here? I never played the original, so looking forward to this. I have this pre-ordered on the eShop since I have enough wallet / credit to cover the costs.
I'll be buying it, never played the first either but always thought it looked fun. I'm sure I'll get enough value out of it to be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom