*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
You cant go wrong with microSD cards from Kingston, Samsung or Sandisk. I have all 3 for my Switch consoles. Just make you avoid the fakes, so buy them off Amazon directly, Base.com or Mymemory.co.uk .

Soldato
So I'm currently reading up on ACNH and how it'll work if I do end up getting another Switch for my daughter. Currently we live on the same Island and we each have a separate profile (Only mine is NSO connected). We have the physical version currently and unless going digital will make more sense, we might get another physical copy.

With the new Switch, I imagine it will allow me setup as a childs account and be linked to a parents account, but what will happen to her character on the island?

Will she have to start over from scratch on a new island?
Will her character still be present on my island?
Will we still be able to build on the same island and have a house on the same island somehow?
Will the cross-save function allow this if we sign up her up for NSO on the family plan and have her log in on mine and her console?

Soldato
You cant go wrong with microSD cards from Kingston, Samsung or Sandisk. I have all 3 for my Switch consoles. Just make you avoid the fakes, so buy them off Amazon directly, Base.com or Mymemory.co.uk .
I don't think you can really rely on Amazon to ensure you don't get a fake, they have let some slip through the net. On the other hand their return is second to none.

Just make sure you throw it into your PC and run some tests on it to ensure its as advertised capacity wise. That's what I did with my 400GB before putting it in my Switch.

Soldato
Are there any third party Joycons that are seen to be better than the official ones? I need a new set and was just wondering before I shell out £60 on an official set.

Associate
Anyone tried Fall Guys on the Switch yet? With it going free today I thought I'd give it a go and boy does it chug from what I've seen so far. I'll give it a go on the OLED version later on the off chance it copes better. It's a shame as it would be a nice sofa game in handheld rather than sitting at the PC.

I also don't have an online membership at the moment but it still let's me join games which I didn't expect?

Soldato
Anyone tried Fall Guys on the Switch yet? With it going free today I thought I'd give it a go and boy does it chug from what I've seen so far. I'll give it a go on the OLED version later on the off chance it copes better. It's a shame as it would be a nice sofa game in handheld rather than sitting at the PC.

I also don't have an online membership at the moment but it still let's me join games which I didn't expect?
You don't need a membership for F2P titles.

Back
Top Bottom