No Man's Sky - Procedural space game

Associate
Yeah Nexus missions have always been broken when we tried to play as a group, always one that gets kicked out. They need to fix that stuff first instead of adding mechs.

Soldato
Do you mean game pass or the game itself? Sorry if thats a dumb question but I genuinely don't know :) - I have game pass already

Not at all, you pay for Xbox game pass for PC (https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/pc-games) and while you’re subscribed you can play any of the listed games. Think of it like Netflix. You don’t own the games outright so can’t play them when your subscription ends.

Edit - looks like you need the ‘ultimate’ subscription but you can try it for £1 for the first month. It’s £10 month after which is a lot compared to £4 for the normal version.

Soldato
So I downloaded this on gamepass I put many hours on it on the Xbox X. Too my disappointment it synched and as soon as its loaded it just crashes. Thought it was an incompatible save game but no does the same on a new game. Updated to the latest Radeon driver but it does the same. I'm playing with my PC hooked up to my Samsung TV which does 120hz freesync, and strangely it cripples my sound on crash to desktop. This through HDMI. Any help welcome.

Caporegime
I have game pass ultimate via work - but because its via work I never knew the pricing :D - oops - i just wondered if NMS was sub based

I tried to play NMS tonight but it crashes with my gpu drivers...yay. So I'll wait for next months drivers.

Soldato
Started playing this yesterday via gamepass and was enjoying it, now crashing to desktop, first game was over two hours no issues but later on that evening I played again and the crashing started

There is a big thread on steam about it, seems to affect and users, you can install an "experimental" patch if you have it on steam which appears to fix the issue but not for gamepass unfortunately

Very frustrating

Caporegime
Mine just came up update when i opened it. However if you open the app and look at the top left the three little lines, click and you'll see needs attention. That should do it.
You saw my post, dammit :p

I asked and then realised a 4 second Google gave me the answer :D

No update for me. But some searching online seems to show it's an ongoing issue with OpenGL and AMD. So not sure of the chances of this being resolved anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom