No Man's Sky

Soldato
Reddit has some interesting articles and discussion on the game. (provided you can navigate it's ghastly way of dealing with replies) :D also, if you're looking for a release date it's where you'll find it first.

Roll on Monday for our next snippet of media from ign's first.

Permabanned
Reddit has some interesting articles and discussion on the game. (provided you can navigate it's ghastly way of dealing with replies) :D also, if you're looking for a release date it's where you'll find it first.

Roll on Monday for our next snippet of media from ign's first.

Release date already lol

Soldato
I'll still be getting it I love the art direction and visuals, I'll happily explore and meander around the galaxy with so much stuff to look at. It's what ED should have been from what I can see.

£55? Is this an Ubi/EA/Activision game then? :( Poor show given the studios track record only consists of mobile games, definitely waiting for reviews before committing to this and then it'll be when it's on sale if it's any good.

Associate
Where has the price been confirmed? (I would have no problem paying this for NMS as it looks amazing but was expecting it to be £35 or less - I was hoping to get the ps4 and PC versions but may have to just get one if it is this expensive)

Soldato
Just have to LOL at gamers sometimes. Always complaining about the big studios ruining gaming...then when a small indie team comes up with a quality looking game you basically say that their games aren't worth as much as the big guys.

You couldn't make it up!

Just have to LOL at gamers sometimes. Always complaining about the big studios ruining gaming...then when a small indie team comes up with a quality looking game you basically say that their games aren't worth as much as the big guys.

You couldn't make it up!

Why? Can you blame us for being sceptical? As a market demographic we've been abused for years, milked for every penny. Then a developer with no proven track record in PC/console gaming turns up and wants to charge AAA prices.

Irrespective of the size of the company, even if this was Ubi/EA/Activision I'd still be baulking at £55 for a procedurally generated game until it's substance has been proven. Destiny for example has the depth of a puddle and wasn't worth the upper tier pricing in my humble one.

Where has the price been confirmed? (I would have no problem paying this for NMS as it looks amazing but was expecting it to be £35 or less - I was hoping to get the ps4 and PC versions but may have to just get one if it is this expensive)

It's £54.99 on Amazon for PS4.

Back
Top Bottom