No Man's Sky

Soldato
Day one for me too. Too many haters, hating on a game they haven't even experienced yet. A lot of people throwing their toys out the pram about the supposed price too :p

Day 1 here too, and I might go digital for this.

I can't see how infinite space exploration cant be nothing but epic.

With all the delays I reckon they will have added more content as well.

Soldato
Day 1 purchase for me, but I would never pre-order a game.
Really not sure what I want to do, PC-wise, in the future, so it'll definitely be PS4 for me.

It seems like it'll be a decent game to just veg-out and relax with for a few hours, here and there.
June is so far away though. :(

Caporegime
24840528883_69f31d24a1_c.jpg

24/06

25348814982_e8fd5fbd3e_c.jpg

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
As one of those who was severely disappointed with Elite I hope this turns out to be good. It'll need some proper meaty gameplay on those procedurally generated bones.

A sandbox game (versus missions) is all well and good, but you still have to give players something to do. Noodling around in a sandbox can only get the gameplay so far.

I hope NMS has more than just visiting variations of the same planet to tag the environments and animals that are the same thing with different procedural rules. There's got to be more than just tag this, tag that.

Soldato
Yes yes and yes this looks amazing. Cannot wait to pick this up. The limited edition with the die cast spaceship model looks awesome. :D lots of Hype flying about the Internet right now!

Soldato
So changes made to planets (e.g. Mining / killing animals) aren't visible to other players... so it isn't strictly multiplayer? It's some kind of pseudo-fake shared universe?

Also I thought there were rumours of it being a PlayStation VR game?

Soldato
So changes made to planets (e.g. Mining / killing animals) aren't visible to other players... so it isn't strictly multiplayer? It's some kind of pseudo-fake shared universe?

Also I thought there were rumours of it being a PlayStation VR game?

this game has never been marketed as strictly multiplayer. in fact, sean said the chances of seeing any one else are very very slim. there's a better chance toward the center, but still slim.

there are still rumors about it being a psvr game. we wont find out just yet.

Soldato
I presume we can name planets we discover, if another player ever finds this planet will it be classed as a new discovery to that player or will he see that its already been discovered with whatever the first to explore it named it?

Back
Top Bottom